Help

Levi POV

I weaved through the crowd of people outside the high school. People tend to ignore me due to my small stature, which most of the time worked in my advantage. I blindly bumped into a tall boy wearing a light green shirt. Cautiously, I look up. Shit.

"Look where you're going, Shorty!" It takes all of my concentration to not start shaking. It was Eren. His turquoise eyes stared deep into my soul. Not again.. "S-Sorry, it wont happen again.." I mumbled while staring at a bug who was trying to avoid being stepped on. "What did you say? Look at me while you're talking!" I looked up at the taller boy, "Sorry, E-Eren! It won't happen again!" His tan face twisted into a scowl. "Who gave you permission to-" "Babe, is this midget bothering you, again?"

A taller boy with sandy blonde hair emerged from the crowd. Dammit, it's Jean! Eren's ocean blue eyes brighten up at the sight of his boyfriend walking towards us. Jean's eyes, however, stayed cold and dull. It's clear to everyone besides Eren that Jean doesn't care for him.

"There you are, Levi! We were getting worried!" My head whips around to see Hanji and Erwin jogging towards me. They're my best friends but even they don't know about the bullying. No one does. I sighed in relief and start heading towards Erwin's car. I slow down as I realize Eren is staring at me. Nervously, I play with my long sleeves. Everyone was weirded out that I was wearing long sleeves in June but if I don't they'll see my scars.

Today was the last day of high school. I'll never seen these people again, thank god. I want to start over fresh. With a clean slate. I've been accepted to a very small college out of state. My grades are outstanding but I don't want a large college due to the amount of people. Many large colleges kept pestering for me to go there but I can't.. I can't deal with it.

I silently stare out the window as Erwin turns the corner. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jean kissing Eren, for some reason this gives me a pang of jealously. Am I jealous of Jean? Am I jealous of Eren? Am I jealous that I don't have a relationship? Or something else entirely?

"You okay, Shorty?" I cringe at the nickname both Hanji and Eren use for me. "I'm fine, Four-Eyes." Same question. Same response. Ever since that incident.. my vision starts to blur as tears well up. Not now. I can't be weak here. Not now. "You sure you're fine, Levi? You seem distant." Erwin looked worriedly at me through the rear view mirror. "I'm fine."

Eren Pov

"You alright, babe?" Jean pulled me closer to him. He's warm. I smile softly and nuzzle into his side. "Yeah I'm fine." I turn my attention away from him and stare at Levi as he walks beside his friends. Will that actually be the last conversation I have with him? I don't want him to go. Why? Why do I feel like I have to be near him? Why do I want to run up and stop him before he gets into the car?

"Cmon lets go." I nod, "Yeah.." I hate being mean to him. I want to talk to him normally but I panic. Also maybe Jean is also a reason that I act the way I do. He gets jealous of me giving other people attention. I'm sorry, Levi. I'm sorry for hurting you. "Eren, who're you thinking about?" Jean's stern voice brings me out of my thoughts. "You, of course." My voice wavered. "You better be." He smirked and pushed his rough lips onto mine.

A/N: comment if you want this to be Eren x Levi or Jean x Eren x Levi