𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Bloom," Enola shouted, running over to the side of the road where her fiery friend waited for her, more nervous than usual as she fiddled with the zipper of her jacket. The small mind fairy leaned on her knees as she finally reached the red-haired girl, "Why did you text me to meet you here?"

Bloom's head whipped around the road as if she was looking for someone before she turned to look at Enola as she stretched her back, "I explained everything in my text."

Enola nodded her head, waving her hand for the Bloom to continue, "My phone died immediately after."

"I know this sounds crazy, but I can explain," Bloom hesitated.

"Explain what," Enola asked, her eyebrows furrowing as her lips set in a tight line. Whatever Bloom was doing, she knew that the mind fairy wouldn't be happy about it.

"Get in bitches," Beatrix called out, causing both girls to look over and see the air fairy in the driver's seat of an all-black car. She wore a smirk on her lips as she looked over at Enola, "Glad you could join us."

Enola turned to Bloom with a sense of betrayal as she shook her head in disbelief, "What the hell is going on?"

"Look," Bloom tried, holding her hands out to stop Enola from running back to the school, "Beatrix says she knows who Rosalind is and where she found me. The place is called Aster Dell."

Enola listened to Bloom explain everything she had learned during the assembly before squinting her eyes over to Beatrix, reading her mind to see if she was lying. From what Enola read and what Bloom told her, however, everything was true.

"I still don't trust you," Enola said as she moved to sit in the passenger seat, her eyes not moving from Beatrix. If it weren't for the fact that she wanted to help Bloom, then she would never be doing this.

"Don't need you to," Beatrix hummed as she began driving down the narrow road that led away from Alfea, "I am simply your chauffeur to Aster Dell."

"And how exactly do you know where this is," Enola interrogated, trying to see if she could find any holes in Beatrix's story or thoughts. She found it strange that the girl who was usually so manipulative wanted to just help Bloom.

Enola was also uncomfortable with the fact that Beatrix seemed to already know so much about Rosalind and Aster Dell.

"How did you steal this car," Enola raised her eyebrow, looking over to the fairy, who simply shrugged with a small grin on her face as the answer appeared in her mind. Looking down, the mind fairy looked at the hot wiring below the steering wheel.

"I thought you were smart," Beatrix said, causing the mind fairy to open her mouth for a comeback.

"Can we please pretend like we don't want to kill each other," Bloom huffed, as she felt awkward sitting in the backseat while the two girls were at each other's necks.