Chapter three

We arrived at a huge two-story mansion that had a balcony in front and stone pews leading to the door. Feliciano and I got out of the car and stood in awe of the house.

"I'm glad to see you like the house!" Eliza said, stepping out of the car and handing us our luggage.

"Si!" Feliciano replied, "It's very nice!" He said walking down the long path that lead to the front door, and I followed.

"Mr. Austria is a very nice man." Eliza started. "He just takes some getting used to." She finished before opening the door. The inside of the house was just as beautiful as the outside. The walls and floors were both made out of marble, along with a marble staircase. There was a grand piano next to the stairs, and red curtains covering the windows. The piano stood over a carpet that looked as if it was woven by angels.

"Let me show you to your rooms." Eliza said walking up the stairs, so we followed. He walked down a narrow hallway with about five rooms on each side. She led us to the very back if the hall into a room with floral wallpaper, and an Intricate rug with complex pattern. On each side of the rug laid two king-sized beds, with silk navy blue comforters and pillows with gold silk pillow cases. I sat in the bed to the left and Feliciano sat on the one in the right.

"Dinner is at seven. That's when you'll meet Mr. Austria!" She said before closing the door, and walking out.

"Wow." Feliciano said once Eliza left.

"Wow." I replied back. Still in awe of how beautiful the rooms are.

"Do you think we'll like it here?" He asked, looking at me with a hopeful spark in his eyes.

"I don't know." I started. "We still haven't met this Austria guy yet. Remember, he's the reason we had to leave Grandpa Rome." I wanted to like this place, I really did. But I couldn't help but feel hatred towards this guy and towards our parents for making us leave our home. Feliciano looked down at his comforter and felt the fabric with his fingers. I stared down to the rug, then to the mahogany night stand to the left of my bed. I felt over the wood and let my fingers trace over the carving on the drawer. After that, I lay back onto the bed and was greeted by what was possibly the most comfortable bed in the world. The bed felt as if it was filled with marshmallows it something. I turned to my stomach and grabbed the pillow and pulled it closer to me, appreciating the softness of the pillow, which was as soft as the bed. I looked over to Feliciano who had set a picture of Grandpa Rome holding both of us when we were kids on the night stand. He stared at the picture for a while before he smiled lightly and then lay down on his bed.

"Wow, Fratello! These beds are so comfortable!" he said as he lay down. I looked over to the clock, which read 3:50. There was still time for my siesta. I pulled the silk comforter over me and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner's ready, guys!" Eliza said as she opened the door, waking me up. I rolled out of the bed and followed behind Feliciano and Eliza. We walked down the narrow hallway and down the marble staircase into the Living room which led to the dining room. I sat at the end of the table and Feliciano sat next to me.

"Boys, this is Mr. Austria."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Thanks for reading! I love that you guys are  loving this story! You seriously have no idea how much it means to next whenever I get a comment saying you love the story! I love you guys so much!

-Angelinalikesanime