Chapter Seven

When I stepped out of the shower, I saw that she had lay some clothes out for me. I picked up the first article of clothing.

It was a corset.

I blushed heavily and threw the corset down. Was I supposed to wear that?

"Hey kid, I left some clothes for you. Be sure to put them on." I sighed and put the clothes on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Did I put this on right?" I asked her as I stepped out of the restroom. She turned to me and laughed.

"Honey, the corset's backwards." She said walking towards me.

"Let me help you baby." She said as she untied the strings that I thought go in the back. When she untied it, she pulled it off me and then handed it to me.

"You tie it in the front." She said. I nodded and put it on again. This time, I tied the string in the front. When I finished, I turned to here and she said,

"There you go, now you look like a hooker." I flinched at her words, I still hadn't fully realized what I was doing, I was going to be a prostitute. Not for long, though.

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to make sure you stop once you have enough money to be out on your own, I promise." Her words calmed me. I guess she could tell because she hugged me afterwords. I hugged her back, taking until her scent, she smelled like perfume and alcohol. She pulled away and said,

"Alright Honey, let's go." She led me out the door and we headed towards the corner.

"I still haven't learned your name." I said as we walked to the corner. She turned to me and said,

"Roxanne. But you can call me Roxy." She said, her cherry lips showcased a smile. Then she said, "And what's yours?"

"Lovino. Lovino Vargas." I said, smiling back, which was very rare. Soon we arrived at the corner then she turned to me again.

"You're probably nervous."  I was, my palms were sweaty, my heart was racing, and a million thoughts were racing through my head.

"Listen Honey, is this your first time?" I nodded, and she hard me a pitiful look.

"I'm sorry you'll have to lose your virginity thus way." She said, "But I'll make sure your first client is not rough." Soon after that, a car pulled up to the corner and Roxy motioned for me to follow her, so I did. The window rolled down, exposing a handsome albino man with red eyes, he had a big grin on his face.

"Hello there, baby." Roxy said in a seductive voice.

"Hey there." The man replied. He had a thick German accent. "Who's that?" He said, pointing at me.

"This is my new friend, Lovino." She said. "He's a newbie." His grin turned into a smile and said,

"A rookie, eh? Well, how much?" She turned to me and then turned back to him and said,

"$100. Since he's so young."

"Get in, then." He said to me. I looked at Roxy one more time and she smiled a fake smile.

"Just get in, I'll be here when you get back. Oh, and It's probably going to hurt." She whispered Into my ear before walking back to the lamp post and waving at me. I opened the car door, got into the passenger seat, immediately regretting this.

"Well, am I your first time?" He asked me, smiling.

"Si." I said.

"Well, don't worry. I'll be gentle." I nodded as he drove.

  The drive was long and akward, my heart was pounding the whole time. I felt dirty and disgusting, and regretting ever slapping Austria. Soon enough, he pulled into the parking lot of a motel.

"I already have a key." He said, smiling he got out if the car and I did the same. He walked up the stars leading to the second floor and walked up to one of the doors. He unlocked the door and opened it. I followed him inside the room, and was immediately attacked by his lips and his hand unzipping my pants. I wanted to push him off me so bad and run away, but I didn't. I needed the money. He pushed me into the bed and unzipped his pants. He pulled mine off and threw them across the room, exposing my naked butt. He flipped me over to my stomach and I said,

"W-Wait, l'm not-"

"Shut up." He said, covering my mouth with his hand. I felt tears form in my eyes as he entered me. It hurt like hell, but I didn't push him off me, I just cried and kept my mouth shut.

"What?! Why the hell are you crying?!" He asked before licking my ear. I cringed at how cold his tongue was. I started to wimper at the pain and how much it hurt.

"Stop whimpering." He said. He took of the pillow case from one of the pillows, bunched it up into a ball, and shoved it in my mouth. After a while, he finally pulled out and plopped down next to me.

"The money's on the night stand." He sad aid before he fell asleep. I lay down on my back as far away from him as possible. I felt so dirty, so cheap. I wanted to die. I stood up, put on by pants, grabbed the money and left the motel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally arrived that the street corner, Roxy greeted me with a hug.

"Aww baby, are you Okay?" I hugged her back and started crying.

"I know how you feel, Honey. But you don't have to do this for long. I'm going to make sure of it." She rubbed my back as she hugged me.

"Come on, baby. Let's go home."