Epilogue

Epilogue

“Yugi! We need more Slayers recruited out!” Slayer Phoenix messaged up to him. Yugi sat up in the main office, with the Vampire Yami. Yugi was sitting on the desk and Yami was leaning against the wall, fully decked out in a Slayer Outfit along with Yugi.

That day at Yami’s Headquarters had been different, and had changed them all.

“Slayer… Slayer… Wake up…” Yami had whispered in Yugi’s ear. Yugi’s eyes fluttered open. He was laying in bed, the vampire next to him. Yugi had curled up next to him unknowingly, and he tried to move away but he felt safe there next to him for some weird reason.

Memories started flooding Yugi’s mind, and he held his head to try and stop the pain. He whimpered in pain and Yami held him close.

“It’s okay little one. Please remember.” Yami whispered and then Yugi started to remember. He got the memories of Jacob, or what Yami had collected of him.

“Is that why you were calling me Jacob?” Yugi said as the pain subsided and he was able to relax.

“Yes it was. I never meant to hurt you or anyone, and even after all these years I sometimes lose my way.” Yami said as he closed his eyes. “I just wanted you with me again.”

Yugi sighed. He no longer felt the fear he did for the vampire, or the hatred, except the little he still felt for what Yami did to Slayer Phoenix.

“You promised…” Yugi mumbled and tears started to come to his eyes.

“I had lost myself, the urge was too strong, and I didn’t mean to lose my way.” Yami said. “There is still a way to safe her though. I’ll do that later, she’s got a lot of time before it would be immediately needed.”

Yugi and Yami just laid there, Yugi in Yami’s arms and their bodies close. Yugi didn’t know what to do, he had never felt like he did now for a vampire.

“Yugi…” Yami said pretty sadly and looked away from Yugi for a minute.

“Yes?” Yugi said, wondering why Yami had sounded like that.

“Will you let me?” Yami asked and sighed. “Will you let me turn you?”

Yugi closed his eyes and sighed before answering that fatal question.

“Yes, you can.”

Yugi still had his eyes closed, waiting to feel Yami bite him, but instead he felt Yami’s lips pressed against his own. Yami pulled him closer as the kiss got deeper, Yugi putting his arms around him. Yugi opened his mouth a little, their tongues engaging in battle, and for a brief second, Yugi’s tongue ran over Yami’s fangs that had come out unexpectedly.

Yugi’s tongue got cut from how sharp they were, and Yami could taste the blood, and it was amazing. Yami pulled away, the blood lust coming into his eyes.

“I love you Yugi.” Yami whispered to Yugi.

That was the last Yugi had remembered before getting bit and living his new life. His eyes had turned a bright red but his skin shade of pale hadn’t changed at all. His fangs were small but they were pretty powerful, because he had to test them out on a regular human sadly.

“What does she need more Slayers for?” Yami asked, walking over to Yugi and standing in front of where he was sitting on the desk.

“We have that problem with those zombies still. She dispatches Slayers, so it could be for anything though.” Yugi said as he put his arms around Yami’s neck.

After Yugi had been turned, he came back and took over the APFH, and the previous Leader had been more than happy to hand it over to Yugi, with a little help from the Demonicia Clan.

Malik had been saved by them on the rooftop, and they had taken him into their care. When he came back to the Headquarters, they came with him, and had no problem helping Yugi take over the APFH.

Everything ran much more efficiently with Yugi as Leader, and he had even let his friends who weren’t humans become Slayers, and that helped round up the rogue vampires and other things as well. The more Slayers, the more chance of them being successful.

“Ever since you took over this place, we’ve been so busy.” Yami said, looking into Yugi’s eyes that now matched his own. “We haven’t had time for us.”

Even after everything the two had been through, they still had yet to be intimate with each other. First it had been Yugi learning to control his new found powers, then it was finding their way back to the APFH, then it had been taking over the APFH, and now it was just running it on a daily basis. They had barely any free time.

“We could right here you know.” Yami whispered in Yugi’s ear, sliding his hands up the sides of Yugi’s thighs almost inches from his waist.

“But what if someone comes in?” Yugi asked shyly, a slight blush tinting his pale cheeks.

“What could they do?” Yami whispered and pressed their foreheads together, both of their eyes half closed, their breath mingling. His hands started to travel to the inside of Yugi’s thighs. Yugi moaned a little as Yami’s fingertips brushed over the bulge starting to form in his pants from the slight teasing. “I know you want it.”

Yugi just smiled and moved his own hands down Yami’s back, till they rested on the small of his back, pulling him closer, almost pulling them both over the desk.

“Watch that strength little one.” Yami said with a smile.

“That’s also why we can’t do that here.” Yugi said teasingly. “We may break the desk.”

“I keep forgetting you’re a vampire.” Yami sighed. “It’s only been what, three months, since I turned you?”

Yugi just smiled and pressed Yami’s lips against his own, and Yami very willingly kissed him back, pushing him back on the desk, so Yami was bent over him and Yugi was pressed against the desk. Yami slipped his tongue in and Yugi didn’t even try to see who would win. He already knew Yami would. He could feel Yami smile in the kiss as he explored his lover’s mouth, not missing one part of it.

“I love you Yugi, my little Slayer.” Yami whispered as he pulled away momentarily.

“I love you too Yami, my vampire.” Yugi said as Yami picked him up, not letting their lips unlock until momentarily after they stepped into the elevator.