Five

"Dad you didn't have to do this." I was speechless, he didn't have to do this. But I was still really appreciative. "Yes I did I know how much you love them boys and how you would LOVE to meat them. You talk about them no stop so I figured I would." He said. With a your welcome kind of tone. "Thank you so much dad your the best" I said hugging him with a big smile on my face. I sat there in complete silence texting Makayla and Maylee about it. I finally decided to get up and go jump. I fell young. Witch I was but I felt 13 again. I begged my dad to come jump and he did we had a great time. We left after about an hour of jumping and eating pizza. He drove me home and hugged me and told me goodnight. I walked inside and Maylee was watching a movie, and MaKayla was taking a shower. "Heeeey" Maylee says as I walk in. "Hi" I say and walk straight to my room. I say on my bed while I was scrolling threw my newsfeed on Instagram MaKayla walks in. "Hey when did you get here?" She said sounding curious. "About 10 minutes ago." I say. "Oh well I was just coming in to talk to you about your date with kian tomorrow." OMG I said inside in my head, I totally forgot about that. "Ooooh yeah." I said extending the word oh. "Yeah I was just coming in to get your already like help you pick out the perfect outfit and everything." She said excitedly. "Well okay just give me about 30 minutes so I can go hope in the shower." I said. "Okay just tell me whenever your ready I'll have Maylee come up and help too." "Okay." I say as I grab a towel and head into the bathroom. I plug my phone into the stereo and turn on the song "Groove by Jack and Jack."
*15 minutes later*
I got out and got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. I run down stairs and grab a bowl of cereal and tell them they can come up stairs. They follow behind me up the stairs and we sit down and start to talk about the date that is less then 24 hours with the famous Kian Lawely.