Four

I heard foot steps in the living room where Maylee and Makayla was. I figured it was just one of there friends so I didn't bother. Then I heard a deep voice that sounded like a man. "Who's here?" I yell sounding worried cause no man usually comes over. Then I heard whispering from Maylee and Makayla to the person that was here. "Someone special." Makayla yells sounding very excited. I had a confused look on my face. "Is it my bother Aden and Colten from Kentucky?" "Nope" Maylee yells back. I then walk down stairs and see that it was just my dad that I haven't see since my 18 birthday witch was about 4 months ago. I felt relieved I thought it was Kian or something cause they where sounding suspicious. I run over to him and gave him a big hug and told him I loved him and he said it back. "Hey want to go out to eat?" He said sounding excited. "I have some to give you. " He said "sure why not?" "Just let me grab my stuff." I run up stairs and grab my bag and a coat and I throw my shoes on. We get in the car and drive out of the drive way. "Where are we going?" I said with confusion. "Somewhere" he said with a smirk. About 15 minutes later we arrive at sky zone. "Dad why are we here?" "Well Remember when you were 13 and you always wanted to go. Well I figured I would take you now. Since I have something special to give you." We walk in and there is literally know one there. We walk up to a lady that was about 48 years old. "Hello how are you guys today? How many?" She said sounding like she hated her job. "Just us. 2." My dad nicely says with a smile. "Okay. Please take off your shoes." She says while handing is some socks. "No thanks." I say politely. She throws them back under the counter. "That will be $30." My dad hands her the money and we enter into where the trampolines where. "So dad what the big news?" I say sounding excited. "Weeeeeell" he said sounding unsure. "Yes?" I say. He stands up and reaches in his back pocket. He then pulls out 2 tickets. "What are those?" I say with an eyebrow raised. "They are tickets too...