❂ 037. made your mark

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxvii.     MADE YOUR MARK

❛                i can be deceptive, i'll never deserve you /and even though it's selfish, i still want you near

i can be deceptive, i'll never deserve you /
and even though it's selfish, i still want you near.

MADE YOUR MARK // HAIL THE SUN

WIND GREETS CONCRETE AND SKIN JUST THE SAME, and whilst its usual brushing chill normally elected a grin from Eisha — she wasn't too pleased for the cold to greet her, right now

And the fact it meant a lack of warm arms encasing her.

Gasping at that, she forced herself upright as she caught sight of the blue sky where the wind roamed before tumbling onto the harsh concrete. Wincing as she dropped, she shakily picked her head up, now observing the jagged grazes and cuts that littered her erratically shaking hands.

"Fuck," Whispering softly as a new aching pain came from such tiny cuts, she brushed her hands off and sat on her knees as she rapidly gazed around her, "What—?"

'Wait,' Cracked breaths left her chapped and trembling lips as she studied her surroundings. From the greying ground to the lively sky, and then to the medical droid that she could now hear yelling at her to return to what she just fell off.

Legs quivering as she stood, she swayed back and forth, unsteady on her feet, 'Something's not right.'

"Miss, please get back on the stretcher."

'Something's missing.'

The medical droid grasped her arm, but she quickly ripped herself out of its grip. Walking forward groggily, her eyes desperately searched for what her mind hadn't yet caught up to — for what she was looking for.

For whom she was looking for.

Tripping to the floor once more, the Padawan groaned. Resting her head on the cool floor, she attempted to sort her thoughts — her mind racing far too fast to keep up.