7

"Here's a photo of Taemin, what do you think?" Jennie gave her phone to Jimin, he looked up and smiled, "He'll be mine, I already fell in love." Jennie giggled, "If you date him and stuff, you need to get out of your weird addiction of playing around with boys." Jennie said, Jimin slowly nodding. "I mean it, Jimmy." Jennie said, Jimin gave the girl a death glare, "You have five seconds to run..." he said, Jennie just laughed. "It's not that deep, Park Jimin." She said, Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yah, we should start going to class." Jimin nodded and they both went to their last class. 

Yerim smiled as soon as Jennie sat down, "Poor, Jisoo..." Jennie mentioned, Jisoo must be very sick Jennie thought. "She made Taehyung sick, too." Yerim said, Jimin laughed a little. "He deserve it, he stole Kookie from me." Jimin pouted, Yerim rolled her eyes. "Yah, he was never yours and you aren't in love with him." She said, Jimin sighed. "We talked about this, Jimin." Jimin nodded and went back to his seat beside Felix. "Yah, let's go shopping after school, yeah?" Jennie smiled and nodded, "I want to go too!" Jimin yelled, "Yeah, yeah." Yerim answered, giggling with Jennie. 

...

"What about this?" Yerim asked, holding up a red dress, Jennie looked at it. "Okay, it's good." Jennie said, behind them was Jimin, "Are you guys done shopping, yet? I want go eat." he whined, Yerim rolled her eyes. "We're just going to pay for the dresses, you can wait outside." Jennie said, Jimin nodded. The boy had a black mask on and looked very handsome. Out form the store came Jennie and Yerim with two bags, "Okay, let's go to the cafe over here!" Yerim said, she was craving cupcakes. 

They were about to walk when Jimin stopped them. "Yah, isn't that the new girl that will start in our class, Roseanne... Park?" Jimin asked, Jennie and Yerim looked around and spotted a pink-blonde girl standing by Starbucks. "There is no way... Chaeyoung's eyes and body figure." Yerim whispered, Jennie stared at the female. "No, no. It can't be her." Jimin said, "Alice, what took you so long?" The three froze, "She ain't dead, guys." Jimin whispered, "What the fuck..." Jennie said, "Yah, not my fault that guy was trying to flirt me... Let's go to home, Chaeyoungie." the older female looking said, "I was right." Yerim said, "Wait, what if they see us? Let's hide." Jennie said, the three turned around as the two females walked past them. 

"That was close." Jimin said, Jennie was confused and so was Yerim. "What the fuck... Park Chaeyoung faked her own death and now she's coming back? W-why?" Yerim asked, "Don't know... But now we know that secret." Jimin said, smiling. Jennie shrugged and walked away, Yerim and Jimin following them. 

"Bye, see you next week." Yerim said, "Yeah, bye Jimin and Yerim." Jennie said, waving at them.

Jennie collapsed on the her bed once she came home, the girl she fell in love with was actually alive? "Jennie, are you home?" Jennie heard a knock on her door, she sighed, "Yeah." The door opened and reveled Dahyun who was smiling, "Hey, how are you?" Jennie asked, "Good, um..." Dahyun said, Jennie looked at her confused. She knew the younger wanted to tell her something. "I think I have crush on someone." Jennie smiled and went over to her sister, "Really, who is it?" Jennie asked, she was happy for the younger one. "J-Jennie... I think I'm l-lesbian.." The younger one whispered, loud enough for Jennie to hear though. "Awe, that's cute! You thought I'd be homophobic? I mean... Right." Jennie laughed, she had forgotten about telling her sister that she was bisexual, "I'm bi." Jennie said, Dahyun looked at her with big eyes. 

"Really? Since when?" Dahyun asked, Jennie giggled, "A few years, you know... but back to you! Who is the girl?" Jennie asked, now sitting on the couch in Jennie's room. Her room wasn't that fancy, she just had a bed and normal stuff a teenager would have. "Her name is Sana, she's in the same class as me! She's so pretty and kind, I think I like her." Jennie smiled at the younger one, Jennie was also proud because this she had been able to come out to her sister. "Jennie... How do I know what she is?" Dahyun whined, Jennie smiled. "Well, maybe you could ask her something about gay marriage and maybe she'll say something like 'I'm lesbian'" Jennie suggested to which Dahyun nodded, "Thanks, sis. So, do you have a crush on someone?" She asked, Jennie giggled, "Not really..." Dahyun nodded, "Well, when you have one, tell me about it!" Dahyun said, hugging her sister. "Yeah, of course I will." The older said and giggled. 

...

this is what i imagine jennie's room to look like LOL

i hope you enjoy the book btw

btw, chaeyoung will come into the story around chapter 13? ;)

and omg thank u so much for 40 followers! i just noticed omg :)

feel free to follow me for my upcoming stories!

bby.rei