Chapter 5: Embarrassing flashbacks and memories

Start from the beginning

Rocky spun the bottle and It landed on Chase.

Rocky thinking: Hmm.. How could i embarrass Chase... *Gasp* I know....

Rocky:"Ok you wanna know something about Chase well last week when he was patrolling the streets he had an accident!"

Everyone but Rocky and Chase:"*Gasp!*"

Marshall:"Is that true Chase!?"

Chase thinking: I can't deny It lying would only make It worse...

Chase:"y-yeah..."

Chase blushed redder than a hot pepper covering his face with his paws.

FLASHBACK TIME!!

Chase was patrolling to road to make sure nothing bad would happen as he does It most often. Chase didn't go to the bathroom since he got up since he was In a rush.

Chase:"Ugh.. I should have went to the bathroom when I was at the lookout..."

A little more time passed by as Chase's badder was at Its limits.

Chase thinking: Come one Chase just a few more minutes until your done you can do this.

Just than Chase felt his paws get wet along with the road/sidewalk and It was this moment he knew he messed up.

Chase:"Oh no! I had an accident in the middle or the road/sidewalk! Well at least no one saw..."

But little did he know Rocky was there to witness the whole thing...
END OF FLASHBACK!!

Everyone but poor Chase:*Laughing*

Chase:" I-ITS NOT FUNNY!!"

Rocky spun the bottle and It landed on Chase (how fortunate)...

Rocky:"Ok Chase, yourself or someone else?"

Chase:"SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE!"

Chase spun the bottle and It landed ln Rocky (Wow how fortunate, again)

Chase thinking: This is pay back Rocky...

Chase:"Well when Rocky was little he ALWAYS had accident's in the lookout.."

Rocky gulped and already prepared for the embarrassment.
FLASHBACK TIME!!

Young Chase:"Um excuse me Ryder sir."

Ryder:"Oh hey Chase what's up?"

Young Chase:"It happened again."

Ryder:"Oh great thanks for telling me Chase."

Young Chase:"No problem Ryder sir!"

Chase and Ryder walked towards Rocky crying next to his little accident.

Ryder:"Rocky..."

Young Rocky:"I-I sorry..."

Ryder:"It's ok Rocky, I know your new to this but when you have to go can you please tell me."

Young Rocky:"O-otay.... I really sorry for potty in house Ryder..."

Ryder:"Its alright bud, no need to worry."

Ryder hugged Rocky and then cleaned up the pee that was on the floor.

END OF FLASHBACK!!

It was silent for a few but Rocky knew at any moment they would laugh their ears off.

All da pups but Rocky: *Laughing*

After that 2 minute laugh Chase spun the bottle and landed on Marshall.

Chase:"Yourself or someone else?"

Marshall:"Myself... I don't want to embarrass anyone else.."

Marshall sighed.

Marshall:"Well when I was younger I would have a lot of nightmares and whenever I have one I go to Ryder and sleep with him..."

FLASHBACK TIME!!

Marshall just woke up late at night, he had another nightmare he went to go find Ryder.

Young Marshall thinking:"Uh oh I forgot where Ryder's room Is!"

Marshall looked everywhere but he couldn't find Ryder, he balled up in tears and cried.

Ryder thinking: Ugh what's all that noise..

Ryder came out of his bedroom with his Chase slippers and fallowed the noise. When he got there he saw Marshall crying.

Ryder:"Marshall? What's wrong, why are you crying?"

Young Marshall:"N-nightmare and no find your bedroom..."

Ryder:"Well Its ok Marshall, Im right here. Do you wanna sleep with me Marshall?"

Cute little Marshall nodded his head as he walked with Ryder but accidently tripped and feel over. Ryder looked back to make sure Marshall was ok.

Young Marshall:"I otay!"

Ryder: *Gigging*

END OF FLASHBACK!!

Marshall blushed.

Marshall:"I still sleep with Ryder when I have nightmares though..."

Marshall blushed a very deep red waiting to be laughed at.

All da puppies but Marshall: *Laughing*

After a couple of seconds Marshall spun the bottle anf It landed on....

To Be Continued......