"Okay you 2, we need to go. I'll drive and you two sit in the back." he grabbed the keys and we walked toothed car. The hole ride was silent until we were at Y/B/F apartment. " Hey guys, Hey Haz." she sat down.

"Damn girl you look good." i said.

"Thanks, but look at you." she said.

"She's right. You look fantastic babe." Haz said.

"Thanks you too." and they both started to kiss passionately in front of us. Tom and I looked at each other confused what we should do now.

"Uhm guys... we're still here." Tom said and they stopped. On the hole drive we heard music and sang along. Them we were at the restaurant. A cute, fancy restaurant on a hill with a perfect view over the city.

"For Osterfield please." Haz said.

"4 persons ?" the waiter asked and we nodded. "Follow me please." and he walked to a window table.

We sat down. "Haz that's so romantic." Y/B/F said.

"Everything for you babe." and they started to kiss again.

I leaned to my side to Tom. "If that goes the hole night like that, them i'm going throw up. I lobe them but i don't want to see my best friends make out in front of me." we both laughed.

"What ?" Haz asked.

"Oh nothing." Tom said.

We all laughed and ate our food. We talked about random things until we were at the desert. "What do you want for desert ?" our waiter asked.

"Two times a sundae with strawberry's." Tom said and smiled at me. He knew what i wanted.

"For us the same please." Haz said. Then we started to talk again.

"Uhm baba do you want to go out with me for a second ?" Haz asked her.

"Of course." she said and grabbed her jacked. "See you later."

"Wait when do you-" i wanted to say but they couldn't hear me anymore. "Dumbass."

"You know what ?" Tom started. "I have no clue why we are here. They talked all the time together like we weren't there. They could have a date without us and it also would be like that."

"Weird right ? Also that they are so close but still can't go on a date alone." i chuckled.

"But that will always be a mystery, but we know how Harrison is." i agreed and we both laughed.

"Here your ice cream." he placed 4 sundae on the table. "Am i on the wrong table or why did i gave you 4 ?" he laughed.

"Oh no, our friends will be right back." i laughed and he nodded and walked away. "Wait i call Y/B/F."

"Hey"
"Where are you guys, the ice cream is here."
"Haz ?"
"Wait what."
"I fucking hate you."
"No i will not."
"Haz ? Haz ?" but he cancelled the call. Why did he let me alone to 'enjoy your time with your lover'. Hate him.

"What ?" Tom asked.

"I think they won't come back." i said.

"Wait i call Harrison." he said and grabbed his phone.
"Where the hell are you ?"
"Do you come back ?"
"Why ?"
"Haz i swear when i see you again you are death."
"Never do that again." and then he cancelled the call. "Your right i think they won't come back."

"Sadly for him but i got now more ice cream." i said and grabbed Y/B/F sundae.

"We need to pay for their date." he said and grabbed Haz sundae.

"Oh i hate them." we both laughed. We sat there talking, laughing and eating. "Okay i'm full."

"I'll get a waiter so we can pay." he said and five seconds later someone came.

"That makes 137 £." he said and Tom payed. "Have a nice evening lovebirds."

"No wait-" but again they couldn't hear me. "Dumbass." we both laughed.

"Okay let's go it's getting late." he said and we both stood up and walked to our car.

"Wait i don't want to get home and hear them do nasty things." i sat down.

"I think they won't do that." i agreed and we drove home.

"Okay i open the door now. If you do things i don't want to see then stop now." i screamed in the door. Tom laughed at me. "What ?"

"Even if they would do it they wouldn't here it. Just when they would do it in the kitchen and- wait i don't want to think about that just open it." we laughed and walked in. "Okay they are not here."

"Okay then i'll go in my room. If you want something than knock on the door." he gave my head a kiss and walked away. I also walked in my room and got ready for bed. When i was ready i laid down.

I don't want this night to end. It really felt like we had a date. Fuck Harrison, he knew i would like it. Y/N no he doesn't like you back.

I stood up and walked to Toms room. "Tom ?" i knocked at the door.

"Come in." he said and i walked in. "What do you want ?"

"I can't sleep. Do you wanna watch a movie with me in the living room ?" he agreed and we walked down.

We sat down next to each other with popcorn between us. After a hour if felt how my eyes were heavier. I let my head fall down on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I didn't wanted to, it just happened.