Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past

ابدأ من البداية

"I just... I don't know. I don't wanna cry because if I do, I will be weak. I wanted to look strong as long as I can. But after seeing you, I can't hold myself to just cry it out. I'm sorry if you need to see this. I should've been stronger." Tiffany released Seohyn from her embrace and she sat on the couch inside of her office. Seohyun and Sooyoung changed glances. They nod to each other then sat side by side, letting Tiffany in the middle.

"Unnie, crying is normal. Sometimes we need to just cry it out. And that's okay. It can relieve the stress and tension. And it's not true that if you cried, you're weak. We're just humans." The youngest explained in a gentle manner as she rub her unnie's arms, trying to cheer her up.

"Right. Weaks are those who aren't brave enough to see themselves in that particular situation. You have lots of benefits if you cried you know?" Sooyoung talks like a philosopher as she laid her body on the couch with her arms crossed on her chest.

"What are the benefits then, Ms. Genius?" Tiffany teased.

"Oh! I'm glad you ask." She suddenly sat up straight, fixed her clothes and formally said, "First, crying can help you remove toxins from the body, second, crying can improve your mood, third, it can somehow reduce pain, and it can help you restore your emotional balance." Sooyoung stood up and said,

"Thank you, thank you." She clapped her hands and bowed to the ladies sitting at the couch like as if she's on a stage and pretending that they are the crowd.

"And where did you found this information, Sooyoung-ah?" Tiffany asked in a tease. Seohyun had been gigling ever since Sooyoung had spoken.

"Google." The tall lady proudly stated. It made Tiffany chuckle from her friend's silly antics.

A knock from the door stopped their little fun. Sooyoung immediately opened the door and was shook to see who it was.

"Who is that, Syoo?"

"Ms. Kim."

"I hope I didn't bother anything." The blonde haired woman stated. That voice. Tiffany heard the voice that she grew to be attached with. She automatically stood up from the couch.

"Tiffany." Taeyeon state her name inaudibly. And although Taeyeon had her face covered with the facemask, and her eyes is covered because of the shadow of her cap, Tiffany perfectly knew who it was.

The brunette run to her as she pounced her in a fit tight hug. Taeyeon chuckled and hug her back.

"I miss you!" Tiffany told her aggressively.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm here to talk to you. Can we talk just the two of us?" The blonde requested.

"Uhm... Will you two please come in first? The employees might see you hugging at the door." Sooyoung interrupted them.

"So what? I don't care." The brunette protested.

"Sooyoung is right, Fany-ah. Let's get inside first." And with that, Tiffany complied immediately. Leaving Sooyoung shaking her head in disbelief. One word. Just one word of Taeyeon and she's already in.

"Oh! Seohyun-ah! You're here."

"Yes, unnie. I figured to visit Tiffany unnie before my hearing." The young lady explained.

Taeyeon approved with a thumbs up.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" The brunetter impatiently asked.

"Can I take you out then?" The blonde asked.

"You don't need to, unnie. I'll get going now too. I have an hearing in court later. You can just talk here." Seohyun interrupted them. She had known Taeyeon for so long and she knew that the blonde wanted them to talk privately. Since she have lots of works to do, the lawyer had pick up her pouch and is ready to go out.