Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past

Start from the beginning

"Why? What no?"

"I can't eat that!" Yoona had her eyes widened like as if she had seen a ghost.

"Why not? I thought you never say no to foods?" The blonde let out a faint laugh.

"Yes, but I wanna go home early tonight. And I can't do that if I eat this." Yoona worriedly stated.

"Huh? Enlighten me please?"

"So, there is a Doctor from the Philippines who is having a research with her team and they happen to partner with our hospital. They once warned me about eating Japchae in the hospital because they say, if I eat it, lots of patients will come here. I didn't believe them of course. That's just a superstitious belief. So I ate Japchae that afternoon just to test if it's true. And guess what?" Yoona explained at her unnie with so much passion. Taeyeon is even giggling watching her donsaeng acting her story.

"You got home the next day after. I remember, Dr. Im." The blonde chuckled.

"Okay then, at least eat the Kimbop? I'll eat the Japchae." She offered and Yoona immediately dig in leaving Taeyeon who is now shaking her head in disbelief.

---

Hwang Publishing Corps

Tiffany had been stressing a lot for the past two weeks. The Hwang Publishing Corps is still on its process of making its new name in the industry. It's a huge step for Tiffany to change the name because it already had its legacy as the Song's Publishing Company. And changing the name means working hard to try and convince the people to trust the Publishing Corps under her name and her rule.

The brunette haven't heard anything from Taeyeon after the incident at the latter's office. Tiffany didn't got a chance to look for her because she's too preoccupied in running her Publishing Corps. The brunette is working hard to not disappoint the blonde despite of the heartbreak she's feeling inside.

No one from Taeyeon's friends had tried to contact her either except for Minho's assistance for the Publishing Corps. The man didn't talk about Taeyeon or anything else. Although she's curious why, she's at least relive. Because it only means that nothing bad had happened to Taeyeon.

Tiffany is busy working her ass off when Sooyoung came in her office with Seohyun. The brunette was so happy to see the young lady to the point of tearing up at the sight of one of Taeyeon's closest friends. They engulfed each other in a fit tight hug. Both are happy to see each.

"I'm glad you came! How are you?" Tiffany felt like she's uprooted the thorns inside of her. It's such a relief to see Seohyun again.

"Doing good as usual, unnie. How about you? How have you been these past two weeks?" They young lady held her unnie's hands while asking her with a sincere eyes. And for the first time from the two weeks of pain she hide, she tear up and hug Seohyun tightly.

Seohyun was taken aback at the sudden reaction but wrapped her arms around her unnie anyways. She figured that Tiffany may have been holding back her tears and seeing one of Taeyeon's closest friends that she had grown to be attached with broke her walls, causing her to break down. Seohyun waited for her to calm down while rubbing Tiffany's back.

"I'm so glad that you came, Seohyun-ah. I've been with her for these two weeks and she hasn't reacted that much. She didn't laugh nor did she cried. I think I was paranoid to even think that she might lose her mind and do some stupid things. Well I guess, she's just out of herself." Sooyoung informed the young lady. She was so worried for Tiffany.

"After hearing that, I myself is glad to visit too." Seohyun spared a glance to the tall lady standing in front of them. "Unnie, you know that you can tell us what's on your mind and how are you feeling, right? We're here, we will listen."