Chapter 29

Shehnaaz placed her soft hand shyly on his rough palms. He proceeds on the dance floor firmly holding hands never planning to let go off eachother their eyes twinkling with various emotions such as love in her beautiful brown orbs while his intense gaze expressing desire to kiss those tempting petals. He pulls her close encircling protective arm around her bare waist sending shiver down spine. She shivers under his magical touch lowers down gaze feeling her heart flutter with nervousness and excitement.

Sidharth twirls his wife lovingly making her giggle softly damn she is freaking adorable and beautiful innocent heart compliments. He wraps her belly with strong pair of arms due to which naaz blushes hard. Warm touch, feel of being safeguarded in his embrace and him hiding face in crook of her neck arises alot of sensations such as heat and butterflies inside stomach tingling poor heart.

Shehnaaz shuts eyes biting lower lips to control moans as his lips keep trailing wet kisses from earlobe, neck and collarbone while sensually tracing circles on belly button driving her insane, mind blocks, feel weak on her knees thankfully sidharth is holding or else she would have landed on the ground. He swirls her like a delicate dolol and lands on hardchest.

Sidharth cupped her face leans down matching their height join their forehead togther feeling eachothers warm breath. She is looking down unable to meet his intense gaze desiring to suck those red luscious lips. Music ends that snaps back on earth. He groans running fingers inside hair leaves restaurant followed by anxious naaz.

They drive back home none try to break silence sidharth keeps concentration on the road while shehnaaz out of window feeling happy because he is getting attracted towards her. He opens the door of her to step down suddenly clouds start pouring down blessing on our sidnaaz. Both are getting drenched in rain of love while looking intensely and deeper in eachothers gaze.

Sidharth lost his control when looked at his wife looking extremely sexy hot as her wet saree is acting as another skin revealing sexy curves, water droplet run down her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, neck, collarbone and finally heart shaped birthmark adoring above cleavage turning his intense gaze darker with want.

Shehnaaz is about to leave when sidharth grabs her shoulder pinning his sexy wife against car making her gasp. He leans closer dipping his face in crook of neck passionately sucking and nibbling water droplets from neck making her moan. She shuts eyes fisting his tshirt, breathing heavily & feeling poor heart will jump out of chest.

Sana:- Aahhhhh ummm sidharthhhh (moans aloud)

Sidharth doesn't wanna stop its like he lost control and senses harshly bites her birthmark making her wince. He constantly rolls tongue soothing her pain unable to control holds her face desperately rubbing thumb on her trembling lips. Before she speaks sidharth slams her lips into passionate kiss leaving her astonish. He starts kissing her lips waiting for her to reciprocate quickly pinch her smooth belly making shehnaaz gasp. Taking it as golden chance entered tongue rolling it inside her mouth visiting every hidden corner of it.

Naaz moans aloud massaging his scalp finally began kissing back with equal passion and possession. She sucks his lower lip sidharth nibbles her upper lip while squeezing breasts over fabric driving her insane. Both kiss eachother as if their life is dependent on it. They want to kiss eachother until last breath he is devouring her mouth as sweet candy. She is feeling on cloud 9 can't match intensity since its her first kiss. Her poor heart is fluttering with happiness as she is sharing this beautiful moment with her sidharth, her love, her husband they were completely lost until reality hit him hard shaper than knife making him regret. Sidharth immediately pulled away leaving his wife breathless she averted gaze blushing hard.

Extreme anger rushed into his blood regretting their passionate kiss filled with love and affection. He shouldn't have crossed line when his heart only belongs to his secret admirer. Extreme guilt made him groan in frustration isn't feeling less than jerk for betraying his love, losing control under desire & desperation unable to suppress harshly punched bonnet gaining her attention. Shehnaaz tries to hold him feeling worried but he yankes away making her shock.

Sana:- Sidharth Kya huwa ? (stammered)

Ss:- Kuch nahi tum ghar jao (sternly)

Sana:- Itne baarish horahe hai aap bhi andar chalein please .... (requested)

Ss:- Maine kaha na andar jao you don't have to care about me !! (rudely)

Shehnaaz feels awful actually dishearten to witness his indifferent behaviour after sharing heart warming kiss. She couldn't endure immediately ran inside close door with thud & kneeled down crying miserably unable to understand what changed. Everything was going so perfectly just as she dreamt sidharth apologised, sweetly invited for a date, gifted saree, lovingly asks for romantic dance and himself initiated a kiss.

Wait a minute ...

Does he regret our first passionate kiss ?

If yes, then why did he kiss me ?

She keeps crying like babe hiccuping and shivering hard didn't realise as sleep takes over her exhausted body resting against wall. Sidharth didn't return back home feeling disgusted and ashamed of himself. He should have controlled his desires rather than playing with her emotions. He can never love her their kiss was just out of attraction.

"Why were you devouring her lips like a desperate lover ?" his heart taunted.

"Because you got attracted to those juicy lips" his mind defended.

Sidharth held his head between hands unable to acknowledge these emotions arising and burning his heart. He feels jerk to leave that innocent girl upset for misbehaving and talking rudely because poor girl doesn't deserve it.

Ss:- (sipping alcohol) fuck I will go crazy samajh nahi araha hai Kya karun ? Ek taraf mera dil usko dhoondh raha hai jisko main chahta hoon. Dusre taraf naaz woh bichare meri wajah se upset hogaye. She must be broken lekin main khud dil ke haathon majboor hoon kyunke usko ignore karna mere bass mein nahi.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment