This year is a patriarchal woman, some people will not be willing to support their daughters, but the three wives and four wives are still legal, and the big family will use a lot of jealousy... The final result is that the country lacks women.

Because of this, the vast majority of men do not care whether their daughter-in-law is a big niece, as long as there is a wife, of course, married women, the man will give a lot less to the bride price, this is for sure.

Not to mention that there are many men rescued from the leeches under Jiang Zhen’s hands... These men who are sailors are not earned by his men who have been specially trained, or are foreigners, and they are not local to Hexi Village. Women's doubles, it is estimated that as long as someone is willing to marry, they are willing to marry, maybe they can grab it.

Jiang Zhenxi remembered his daughter and let Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi and others carefully consider it before they planned to leave.

At this time, Shen Anxin is still a bit embarrassed.

Looking at the interaction between Jiang Zhen and Liu Wei Zhao Lingxi, he naturally knows that these people can never be the small sister of Jiang Zhen, so they lied to him.

When Jiang Zhen was not a good man, Shen Anxin put down his feelings for Jiang Zhen, but now, knowing that it was a misunderstanding, the feelings that had been put down by him have surged, even more intense than before. .

Jiang Zhen has always been very good. He is really sincere to Zhao Jinge...

Seeing that Jiang Zhen would still be jealous, he would not let Zhao Jinge and those people come into contact... Shen Anxin only felt that he could not do it.

However, this half-year experience has taught him to hide his emotions.

No matter what I think in my heart, on the surface, Shen Anxin has been very calm, and nothing has been revealed. When I left, I couldn’t help but look back.

Then, Shen Anxin saw Zhao Lingxi and Liu Yan both making a face to him.

There is no doubt that these two people recognized him and remembered things... At that time, these people estimated that they deliberately said so to him...

Shen Anxin finally lost his mind.

However, his gaffe is just a moment, and soon he will return to his heart and then converge on his emotions.

After seeing two places in succession, it was not too late. Zheng Yi immediately asked Jiang Zhen to go to the restaurant to eat, but Jiang Zhen refused: "I have to go back and look at the Pearl."

He took Zhao Mingzhu and wanted to get along with his daughter for a while.

"That's not as good as we are going to eat you?" Zheng Yidao: "I also recognize the door."

Jiang Zhen nodded and agreed. He was afraid that Li’s prepared meals were not enough. On the way back, he specially bought a roast chicken and cooked food, and a small jar of wine.

Jiang Zhen himself is not good at wine. When he is in the army, they can't drink alcohol. When he comes out, he will drink, but mainly drink beer. He can drink some other wine, but he doesn't like it. Wine, that is, bought according to the meaning of Zheng Yi, bought a jar of rice wine.

"There is no good wine in this shop, so this rice wine can be eaten..." Zheng Yidao said a few good wines, saying that those wines are worth a drink.

Feng Jingyuan knew very well about the wine. Immediately after talking with Zheng Yi, Shen Anxin could also make a few words. Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge were both confused.