jungkook looked at jimin "I'm fine. You can go. Your wedding is near, your mother calls for it." Jungkook reassures Jimin .

Jimin looked at him and nodds" okay then I'll be leaving first. Take care and just call if something you want." Jimin said. Bowed ane walked out of room.

"Jimin left early because he had work to do, "said Jungkook.

Taheyung nods. And tells Lisa to continue the meeting.

Jungkook has a headache. And he is dizzy. He puts his hands over his eyes a few times and rubs his face .Blinks his eyes to get rid of the dizziness. taehyung saw this.

taehyung frowned jungkook is very stubborn "jungkook you are fine, you are not feeling well?" taehyung asks jungkook.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, even today Taehyung is worried after everything has happened."I'm fine, don't worry" Jungkook replies to Taehyung Assuring.

Taehyung still unwilling to believe "Really? If you are not feeling well, we will hold this meeting on another day. "Taehyung suggests Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook's condition, he is sure that Jungkook's health is very bad.

Jungkook shakes his head.
"I'm really fine. "Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung doesn't say anything in return.And turns his attention back to the screen.

Also checks jungkook in a little while.

Finally the meeting is over.Tahing breathed a sigh of relief.

Everyone else starts walking out of the meeting room.Taheyung and Lisa were gathering paper.

Jungkook was busy on call.
He was talking to his mom.

After cutting off the phone, Jungkook gets up and starts walking out of the meeting room.

Thund!!!!!!!

Taheyung sees Jungkook fall. Taheyung quickly runs to Jungkook.

Taehyung puts Jungkook's head in his lap "What happened to Jungkook? Open your eyes. "Taehyung's eyes widen when he touches Jungkook's face. Jungkook's head burns a lot so he has a high fever.

"Lisa helps me get Jungkook to my office and then call the doctor. "Taheyung says instructing Lisa.

Taheyung hand put his hand on jungkook's shoulder , Lisa does the same.And then with one hand Taheyung grabs Jungkook's waist.

The two take Jungkook to Taehyung's office and put him to sleep on the sofa in the office.

Another worker calls the doctor.

Soon the doctor came.
After examining the jungkook, the doctor prescribes medicines.

"His health has deteriorated due to overwork. And he doesn't seem to be eating well every day.And coming to work in this condition is not good for him. Take care of him and rest for 1 week. "The doctor explains to Taehyung.

Taehyung is listening carefully to everything.

"Yes, that's right," Taheyung told the doctor.

"Let me take my leave now." The doctor says and goes out the door.

"Lisa go and ask for these drugs." Taehyung said.

Lisa nodded and walked out of room.

Taheyung keeps looking at Jungkuk's face. ' You are still stubborn.You have a lot of fun giving tension to others.

That's when Jungkook's phone starts ringing. Taheyung decides to pick up the phone.Jungcook's mummy is on the phone.

"Where is Jungkook's son? You haven't reached home yet?" Jungkook's worried mother asks.