"Come on Alex" he said to me softly. For once he called me Alex, it was strange and different but, refreshing.

I climbed down and he took me by the wrist and led me to some sort of kitchen/eating area.

Harry pulled food out of the fridge. A sandwich and a smoothie.

"Eat" Harry demands, but his demand was gentle. Different than usual.

"Why are you being so nice.. and why did you help me, from zayn."

He frowns

"I didn't help you and im not being nice"

"Harry cut the bullshit and stop acting like mr tough guy, you helped me. Who knows what would of happened next? Maybe Zayn would've snuck his hands down my jeans and grab my little red lace th-"

"Stop." He says, visibly flustered.

I giggle and take a bite of the sandwich.

"I helped you because i knew you would help me." He says, fear in his eyes.

"Because im a nice person" i say quietly.

"No. Because its your job" he says and gets up and walks away.

There he was back again. The same usual prick i was used to.

-.-
Harrys POV

Harry walked back into the rest of the group. Zayn had his top off. There was two bruised hand prints on his shoulder from where i pushed him off.

"You gonna say sorry or what?" said Liam looking at his friend

"No" i say to him.

"You can't leave Alex alone!You have issues Harry, don't bring her into them" Zayn says

"Im not bringing her into my problems. Alex is a big girl she can clearly see i have issues and if she wants to interfere thats her own doing."

"Harry she's 18 and your 21 she doesn't know any better"

"What is she doing thats wrong? Checking up on me? I already told her to fuck off that i don't need help so you's lay off her too" i say angrily. Storming into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower to drown out my stress. I splashed my face with cold water. I grabbed my pills from a toiletry bag under the sink.

Citalopram/Cipramil: Anti-Depressents. I take my dose of one with water and swallow.

After a moment or two, i feel my troubles melt away in my head. It was quiet, for once. I stripped down and stepped into the shower in the tour bus. We were lucky to have all these things.

I finished in the shower and realised .. shit. I have no towel. I couldn't text the boys which meant i only had one option left which was to text Alexandra.

Harry: hey

Alex: who's this??

Harry: guess

Alex: definitely zayn xx

Harry: no fuck off

Alex: im joking. Judging by your "guess" i know its harry. And the jealousy of zayn.

Harry: im not jealous of zayn.

Alex: whatever. What can i do for you?

Harry: towel and clothes from my bunk

Alex: ok, but first .. the p word

Harry: penis ?? Pussy?

Alex: please you fucking dickhead

Harry: i prefer to be called wanker Alexandra but ok x

There was a knock on the door.

"Open up you wanker" she says. I smile. She took my preferences into consideration when she verbally abused me. How thoughtful.

"Alex my cock is fucking out you can't come in"

"Ill cover my eyes" she says as she pushes down on the handle and hands me the towel and clothes as i wrap it around my waist.

My dark  hair hug down my neck as Alex admired my body. I started to feel embarrassed .

"Okay fuck off perv let me get dressed"

She rolls her eyes.

"You were looking at my tits earlier, it was only fair i got to have a look back" she smirks and she walks out.

So classy,but yet so fucking cheeky Patterson.
She made me think twice everyday since i met her at that concert.