“Ok?” I said hesitantly and she visibly gulped

“Uh, why don't you answer Rachel’s question from before?” she said trying to steer the topic away from her and I complied with her silent pleading eyes.

“Oh, he asked me when we were at the park, AND he gave me JASMINE flowers!” I said in a dreamily tone

“But then his sister fainted so, yeah” I continued with my normal voice

“She was probably watching you two and she fainted from the amount of cuteness you two caused” Rachel said and I rolled my eyes with a smile. The bell rung and it was time for my now favorite class, health! I walked in the classroom and took a seat next to Jacob who was surprisingly already there.

“Hey, beautiful” Jacob said and leaned in for a peck. When he pulled away I felt giddy inside. Even though this was all really different Jacob made it worth it.

“Hey” I said with a smile and he grinned back at me

“You know your smile is beautiful, right” he said as if he were in a daze and it caused me to blush shades of red I didn't even know existed. I didn't get time to answer him and dent it because Ms. Gilmed came in the room.

“Ok, class. I’m handing out a paper to each one of you and there should be NO TALKING whatsoever. Just read the paper and then flip it over on your desk and I’ll come around and collect it AND your baby when you're done.” she said and then she began handing out sheets of paper.

“Here you are” she said as she handed me the paper

“Thank you” I said politely and smiled

I looked at the paper in shock, I immediately recognized Jacob’s neat handwriting. It was the same questionnaire we had filled out days ago, the day I figured out I actually liked Jacob. Since we had done it together we had the same answers but I knew what response I wanted to see. I flipped to the other side and found the question I was looking for.

‘Do you think you would ever date or marry your partner in real life?’ I slowly looked down underneath it and saw the answer written in his beautiful handwriting.

‘NO WAY! That’s just gross! But since my partner is Jasmine I’ll have to go with yes.’ I chuckle lightly at his response causing him to look over at me and smirk. I now remembered that I had put yes on my paper too, gee this was kinda embarrassing. I flipped the paper over and he did too. Soon Ms. Gilmed started coming around to collect the papers. Jacob also handed our robotic baby son to her but he made sure to do the dramatics by speaking to it, wiping away fake tears, giving the teacher a list of instructions if how to take care of him and then whispered goodbye dramatically, the teacher just rolled her eyes at his tactics.

“Ya, know you can keep it if you want..” the teacher said to Jacob suggestively and his eyes widened when she started to push the doll towards him.