"Guys, I was wondering for next weeks horror video would you all like to see Lyd and I play Fnaf? I played all the games as a kid and I think it would be nice to play them again." She could no longer see her chats but saw the spammed YES POG.

"lets see, we still have an hour or so till I need to stop streaming-" glancing at her view count she noticed it jumped from 5.1k to 102.7k, she screamed.

"HUH? WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM??" Roux was having such a hard time not having some kind of heart attack when she heard her door open.

"Rou? What are you yelling about?" Lyd said walking towards her best friend, confused.

"LYD I HAVE OVER 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS!" Roux ran and hugged Lyd as they squealed together for a few seconds and she sat back down.

Karljacobs: You're super funny, we should definitely play sometime. Hope you enjoy the raid :)

"Wait? KARL?! I WAS RAIDED BY KARLJACOBS?? THANK YOU!" Roux was so close to falling over, thankfully Lydia was leaning on her shoulder.

"Hi everyone! Firstly I'd like to say thank you Mister Jacobs for the raid, were so so appreciative of it. And secondly welcome to our stream! I'm Lydia and Roux was the loud one you heard before hand. We play many games but we're more so known for our Horror games. Please do Follow and Sub if you like our content and follow our socials!" Lydia spoke for Roux, Roux couldn't speak. She was absolutely speechless as her phone dinged, she left Lydia to speak to the chat for a few minutes.

⠀⠀⠀

Karlitos Jacobs <3

What a reaction
⠀⠀⠀

KARL, THANK YOU SM
⠀⠀⠀

Rou we've been friends for
like forever, don't thank me :)
⠀⠀⠀

You literally gave me a heart
attack, let me tHaNk YoU

Play with me sometime
and that will make it up

Bet
Let me get back
before Lydia hits me

I'll be watching!

!-!-!

Glancing back up she noticed Lydia was waiting for her, still talking to the chat. Both girls agreed to spend another hour on stream and play minecraft before deciding to end.

"Well everyone, thank you for coming tonight! Lyd and I appreciate all of you guys for staying and listening to us rage." Roux chuckled, smiling as Lydia came back into her room.

"Take care of yourself everyone! Now Roux how about we raid someone?" Roux glanced at their view count, it was easily at 76.9k still. Which still shocked her.

"Lets see who's streaming? Mmmm, oh! Let's surprise raid Puffy everyone. Go and let her know we sent you. Have a great day and don't forget to eat and stay hydrated!" Both girls said bye and Roux raided Puffy.

"Its this way- Roux and Lydia raid? Woah, 77k viewers?! Rou, Lyd thank you! Love you girls!" Roux donated $10, typing

'No problem! We love you too, chat make sure to Sub to her :) <3'

"Woah Rou, we got so many new active followers and Subs." Both girls closed out the tab after Puffy smiled and thanked the two, glancing at the statistics on Lydia's phone.

"I definitely owe Karl, I would've never expected that. I didn't even know he was live." Both bid eachother good nights and a hug, Roux fell down onto her bed and decided to check on what Karl streamed.

'Among us w/Quackity, MrBeast, Dream, Corpse and more!'

Roux smiled and pressed play.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

1084 words.

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for over 100 reads! :)

I hope everyone is safe, there were just 3 cases found in my school. Thankfully I didn't go those days so im safe, everyone please stay safe and wear your masks! <3