Chapter 6: Hendery

Hendery is on vacation back in Macau. This is a special administration of China that isn't part of the mainland. Anyways, whole visiting back home in Macau, Hendery meets a very beautiful girl named Kimiko Jiang, who is half Japanese and half Macaunese. She looks like this:

(Pictured above: Rina Fukushi)She is fluent in Japanese, Chinese, and English

She is fluent in Japanese, Chinese, and English. Her looks really made Hendery like her. She is like an angel on heaven to him. Once meeting her, Hendery couldn't stop talking to her. They were also close from being childhood friends. When Hendery moved to South Korea, Kimoko really started to miss him after he was gone. She is glad to finally meet him again.

The whole week that Hendery was visiting Macau, all he did was hang out with Kimiko. Hendery spoke mostly English with her and asked her to teach him some Japanese so he can practice for his Japanese fans and Yuta. He wants to be closer with his Japanese members because he is very curious about them. Kimiko was happier than ever to teach Hendery about Japanese culture. When his week in Macau came to an end, Hendery is so glad to have met Kimiko again.

The following week, Hendery kept thinking as he was practicing drums that day. Do I love her? Do I really love my dearest childhood friend, Kimiko? Hendery kept thinking to himself. He texted Kimiko later that night after he finished his activities for the day.
Hendery: Heyyy Kimiko
Kimiko: Hi~ Hendery, what's up?
Hendery: I have something to tell you. . .
Kimiko: What is it?
Hendery: I think I like you🥺
Kimiko: Like me how?
Hendery: Like, I have feelings for you, I am romantically interested in you
Kimiko: Ohhh, that's what you mean. I think I like you too🤭
Hendery: Would you. . . Like to be my girlfriend?
Kimiko: Come back to Macau and I'll think about it😉
Hendery: I can't come back😥
Kimiko: Are u busy?
Hendery: I have a. . . Busy job
Kimiko: What kind of job?
Hendery: I'm an idol. . .
Kimiko: Oh really? I had no idea
Hendery: I meant to tell you
Kimiko: It's okay

Then, Hendery video called Kimiko to properly confess his love to her. She is all giggly and happy to hear Hendery confess that he has a crush on Kimiko. She wasn't expecting this until way later on, but she's glad he is telling her this now. Kimiko told Hendery that she will make a special trip to Seoul just so she can come see him in person again. It took a couple weeks before Kimiko had time to fly to Seoul and visit Hendery, but once she came, Hendery couldn't be any happier to see her once again. Hendery realizes that Kimiko is his first love and probably only love because he was always too busy with WayV and NCT to focus on his love life.

Hendery gives Kimiko a tour of the SM Entertainment building. Along the way, they bump into more than a couple of his fellow members, and Hendery introduces them to Kimiko as they go along. She wasn't expecting to meet so many people, but Hendery had introduced her to all 22 of his other NCT members. Kimiko didn't know that so many attractive guys could exist, all in one place. She almost doesn't believe that they live and do their jobs her. Kimiko is usually just an ordinary girl who lives in Macau, being a college student. Kimiko's eyes are being open to a whole nother world she would otherwise be unaware about. . .

It is getting late now, so Hendery takes Kimiko back to the WayV dorms. Hendery only has a small, twin bed for himself, and he shares a room with Ten. Still texting Chaem, is Ten, wishing he could be with her right now. Ten is looking sad because his relationship has to be like this. He wasn't expecting to have a long distance relationship, but he fell in love with a Thai girl, and there is no other way for them to have their relationship unless they continue on as long distance. Hendery comforts Ten, patting him on the shoulder and giving him a friendly hug.
"It'll be okay, Ten. You'll see her again." Hendery said.
"I just don't know when. I've been so busy lately and--" Ten said, but chokes up on his words, starting to cry.
"Aww, are you okay?" Kimiko asked.
"No." Ten sobbed.
"What are we going to do with you, Ten?" Hendery asked, continuing to try to make him feel better.
"I just want to see my Chaem again. Why does she have to be so far away?" Ten asked.
"You guys will work things out, you'll just need to trust each other." Hendery said.
"Okay." Hendery said, sniffling.

While Ten is starting to feel better, Kimiko cuddles close to Hendery on his small bed. Ten tries to go to sleep, keeping the advice and encouragement from Hendery in his mind so he doesn't feel sad. In the meantime, Hendery and Kimiko chat most of the night, laughing to the jokes they make, and just enjoying each other's company. Around 2am, they finally fell asleep. They are glad that they were able to make Ten feel a little bit better. He knows that it hurts him every day that he can't be with Chaem, but once he gets the opportunity to visit Thailand again, he will probably take it in a heartbeat.

That next morning, Hendery led Kimiko into the dining room where they have breakfast together. There is a lady who cooks for all the members of NCT, and she is glad to cook for their girlfriends as well, even if that means doubling up on work and the amount of food that needs to be cooked. She doesn't mind because it is her job. The cook lady serves Hendery and Kimiko. This will be Kimiko's first time trying Korean food. She has only really eaten Japanese and Chinese food in the past, so she is curious whether Korean food will be good or not. Kimiko takes her first bite and is satisfied.
"Mhm, it's good. Thank you." Kimiko said to the cook.
"You're welcome." She said.
"I knew you'd like it." Hendery said with a smile.
Hendery and Kimiko continue having breakfast together until they finish. Hendery puts their dishes in the sink, washing them, then by 9am, he has to begin his schedule for the day.