"I don't know, I just thought you were gonna tell me I had to take someone else with me." I said honestly.

"Trust me, someone will be there watching." he said indifferently.

"So I'm not going to have a body guard?" I asked with shock.

"No, why not have a little bit of controlled chaos?" he said as he leaned down to gently kiss my lips.

"Are you sure you are feeling alright? You aren't really acting like yourself." I said with amusement.

"Tonight will show me how much responsibility you can handle. Just please don't do anything too crazy." he said in a gently voice.

He then ran his finger tip along my bottom lip.

"Okay." I said as gently pulled on his belt buckle. A part of me wants him to lay me down on his bed and do whatever the hell we did together last night. 

"No, I have work." he said almost like he was reading my thoughts.

He leaned down to kiss me one last time before he released me and started towards the door.

"And Lorenzo," I called as he opened the door.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I want to bring some liquor to the party tonight." I said as I smoothed my robe down.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"Something expensive." I said as I lightly bit my lip.

"Okay, I'll have someone arrange it." he said as his eyes fixed on my lips.

"Thanks." I said as I walked into the closet.

----------------------------

After about two hours of getting ready, I was ready to go.

I was wearing a black bra-like top with ripped blue jeans. On my feet, I had high black heels and my toes were manicured white. My hair was straight and my makeup was full glam.

To finish off the whole look, I was covered in shiny jewels and drenched with my favorite perfume.

I spared myself one last look before I turned off the light and walked from the bathroom. 

Quickly, I grabbed my designer purse off the bed and exited the bedroom. As I walked down the stairs, I heard a loud bang echo through the house. 

Was that a gunshot? And why did it sound like it was coming from the basement?

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I started to look around for any sign of death.

"I was told to bring this to you ma'am." a short little Italian man said as he extended out a bottle of 1942 Don Julio.

When I said expensive, I didn't mean this expensive!

"Wow thanks." I said as I took the bottle from his hands.

"Of course." he said as he smiled and walked away from me.

"You really ruined all the fun Lorenzo." I heard Ciro's distant voice say.

Immediately I turned and slowly started to walk towards the voices.

"More like I took all the fun." Lorenzo's loud voice boomed through the house.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Lorenzo's arms and forearms were dripping with blood. He looked like he was on his way over to the sink to clean himself off.

"Hi, are you ready to go?" Lorenzo asked as his eyes briefly swept down my body.

"Yeah, I was just wondering who was going to take me." I said in a small tone. I was a little startled by what I was currently seeing in the kitchen. But, I knew that I was going to have to eventually get used to seeing Lorenzo covered and blood and not being able to ask questions. In all honesty, I think that it is better for me to leave those questions unanswered.