"He cheated on her!" I gasped.

"I mean...I'm not sure I would call it cheating." Lorenzo said as anxiously smiled.

"Just say it already." I said as I slowly walked over towards him.

"My brothers and I used to have bets on who could sleep with the most people before the night was over. Everyone would play, including Ricco." he said as I wrapped my arms around him. "But he's not like that anymore. I think he realized how much of an asshole he was being and stopped. I also think that especially now that he's going to be a father he has matured a lot."

"Would Ciro play too? He's kind of young." I asked as he placed his hand on my lower half.

"Ciro was honestly my biggest competition. He is way more charming and entertaining than the rest of us, so he got lots of girls."

"So you didn't always win your stupid bet?" I teased.

"No, but I usually got most of the attention. But that was mainly because I'm rich and I have drugs. Thats mainly what girls want, so it was easy to get laid." he said as leaned down to kiss me.

"You're such a whore." I said as I playfully pushed him off of me.

"You like that I'm a whore." he said as he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards the closet. 

When I started looking through my clothes, I heard the ring tone of my phone start to go off. I quickly put the clothes down and walked over to where my purse was.

"Hello?" I asked as I brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Rissa, me and Mateo are throwing a little New Years Eve party tonight at 5. We both want you to come." Alicia said through the phone.

"But the New Years Eve party is tomorrow, are you not coming?" I asked.

"Well Mat and I just assumed that we weren't invited. And I'm not sure that I want to see Luca anyway." she said as her tone saddened.

"I'm sure Lorenzo wouldn't mind if you guys wanted to come, but I totally understand the whole Luca thing." I whispered back to her. Quickly, I looked towards the bathroom door where Lorenzo was still getting ready. 

"I pass the message along to Mateo but I'm not sure he would want to go by himself since I don't want to go. But does that mean that you won't come tonight? I know it's late notice, but please!" she begged through the phone.

"I'll have to ask, but how many people did you invite?" I asked.

"Honestly I have no idea. I kinda just invited everyone." she admitted as she giggled.

"Of course you did." I teased. "But I'm sure I'll make it and I'll bring some fancy alcohol from Lorenzo's bar."

"Alright! I'll see you tonight." she squealed through the phone.

"Okay, bye." I said as I hung up the phone.

"Who were you talking to?" Lorenzo asked as he walked into the bedroom.

"My sister. She's throwing a party tonight and I want to go." I said back to him.

"Tonight? At what time?" he asked as he started to collect a few of his things from the room.

"It starts at five." I said as I watched his expressions.

He didn't seem to have an overall opinion about the party. I'm just hoping that he'll let me go body guard free.

"Okay." he said as he placed his gun into his waist band.

"Just okay?" I asked with surprise.

"Well what did you think I would say?" he asked.