Chapter Two - Carter

"I don't give a golden shit about your evening plans ladies! If you won't do this drill properly, I'll keep you on this field until you do!"

The groans ring out amongst the thirty odd football players that surround me, I think I even hear some whimpering from the freshmen at the back. I'm doubled over, my elbows resting on my knees as I pant and try to catch my breath. We've been running sprints every time someone fucks up the offensive drill. You drop the ball, ten sprints. You mess up in a tackle, ten sprints. We're all sweaty, irritable and Coach always seems to take great pleasure in dragging out Friday night practises.

"I don't take the Big Ten Conference lightly, and neither should you. I've already messaged my wife; my dinner is warming in the oven until I'm home, I don't have to rush for nobody boys."

"I swear if I don't get my dick sucked tonight after this, I'm quitting football." Seamus, my roommate pants through the sentence, winded and flushed.

    Seamus is pushing 6 foot 7 and he's one of the best defensive players I've ever seen, god knows how, seeing as the only thing he ever thinks with is his dick. I can't judge him, as Quarterback I need to think with my brain, I need to be the playmaker and know the movements of every player on the field; still, I wouldn't mind getting some action tonight.

"Hey if it means stopping you from quitting, I'll suck your dick, save me getting decapitated by Ohio State." Tittering laughter breaks out across the team, as Seamus punches Marcus, my other roommate in the arm.

"You're not my type Sanders."

"After a few beers anyone's your type." Marcus continues goading him, I can't help but laugh as I watch them swing at one another. Neither of them either bothering or having the energy to fight properly. They both stop the moment a whistles' piercing scream breaks through the laughter, Coach can't hide the smirk behind his whistle. Nevertheless, he demands another ten sprints.

"Right guys!" I pull my helmet off and stand at the front of the group, blinking hard to hold back the sting of sweat and the stark glow from flood lights from my eyes. Coach steps back, letting me lead. "Let's get our shit together and get this drill right!"

     Despite the tiredness and desperation emanating from the guys, their eyes are alert, their attention on me as I shout. "Seamus you need to fake left, Sanchez you're killing us with your lack of blocking! Tyler, open your fucking eyes man, Ohio State will run straight through you!" I pull my helmet back on and clap a few of the guys on the back for extra measure, Coach nods encouragingly and whistles to restart the drill.

     It's hard work and probably sloppier than coach intended, but we scrape through the drill without a ball fumble or any failed tackles, Sanchez manages to block, and Tyler finally catches my 45 yard pass.

     Coach blows his whistle and a unanimous groan bellows from the team, thankfully, it's to signal training is over. It's time for stretching and showers.   

Friday night chaos at Alpha Sigma is about to begin.

***

"Why don't we go upstairs?" The brunette on my lap purrs as she nibbles on my ear lobe, grinding against me and putting on this awful baby voice. "Please Carter."

      I don't even remember this girls name, she was stood watching us play beer pong for almost an hour before I finally put her out of her misery and sat down, pulling her over my lap.

     It never fails to surprise me how eager some of these girls are to be fucked and chucked by me. Surely they must know by now, Carter Hughes doesn't settle down. I don't have relationships. I don't take girls on dates. The brunettes hand ventures down towards the button of my jeans, her boldness earns a laugh from me and my dick twitches in anticipation.