Prolouge💫

In the Other Kingdom

The Moniyan kingdom is new kingdom in Charm Academy! The kingdom have been Role by the King Santiago Larius and the Queen Shaira Magnu-Larius the Queen got her first child the Prince of Moniyan Kingdom!  The Queen have a Sister Shana Magnu she also giving birth of her Son! But Queen sister get jealous to her! So she decided to betray the Queen and follow her lover which is the King of Darktan! And To be the Queen of the Dark!

A 2nd Newly rise kingdom! Olympian Kingdom! That have been roled by the King Ronald Olympia With his Wife Queen Livie Olympia! They rise their kingdom to be part of the Charm Academy!

( 5 years ago )

The Prince of Amethyst kingdom have been crowned and turned into a King Zethro Lean Frost-Hiyera! He lives with her wife Queen Zandara Fireos - Hiyera! They have been married for 2years together with the other new kings and Queens! The Queen have giving Birth by their first Every Princess The princess of Amethyst Kingdom Princess Zinnia Claire Fireos- Hiyera! They live peacefully! And their child Is now 1 year old! A angelic child and strong child!

On the Other Kingdom! Called Fire Kingdom! That have been ruled by King Zachary Eleazar Fireos! With his Wife Queen Natalie Amethyst Hiyera- Fireos! They have been married for 2 years! The Queen got her birth on their First Child The Powerful Princess of Firest Kingdom! Princess Althea Ziery Hiyera- Fireos! But? The princess has been lost because the dark king wants the child to die! The child will be the last princess who can defeated the dark king! The Darktan Kingdom give war 1 day after the Princess was born! And decided to took the child and be his hand! The king and Queen decided to take the princess away from the academy!

( On other place! )

The Queen Walked and leave the kingdom for the baby's safety! She saw a House and she decided to knocked and give her child to the couple who owned the house and leave a Said while crying ....

" Please take good care of my baby! This baby is in danger! I don't want  her die in the hands of our Enemies!  She is Graceful and Powerful! " the queen said! The couple looked at the baby and Answered!

" We will! And tell us when do you plan to took her again? " The women ask! The Queen Crying and Shake her head!

" I don't know if I am still Alive after the War! So, please! Promise me to take good care of Her! And don't let anyone took her away from you! Please! " She cried! The couple didn't answered and just looked the Queen! The Queen looked at her Child and Said....

" My love! I'm sorry for leaving you here! But we need to do this! You are in danger! This couple will  take good care and protect you! See you soon again my love! We will do our best to be still alive after the war! I love you and Goodbye! " The Queen said and cry! She give her child to the women and Immediately live!