Results are in

I look at the tests one last time. Positive. We're finally going to have our second baby. We can give Bri a little brother or sister that she deserves. I can't wait to tell Brad tonight when we go out.

"Thanks for watching her tonight." I tell Courteney as I hand her Bri's bag. I lean down to where Bri is standing and hug her "I love you sweetie. Be good."

She grips onto me not wanting to let go "I stay." I try to back away to hold her but she won't let go. She looks at me with her eyes starting to water "Miss you" she mumbles.

I manage to pick her up and calm her down enough to put her in her car seat. She gets excited when Court tells her they can get some ice cream on the way to her house.

"Have fun tonight." Court says as she hugs me "Congratulations, I'm so happy for the two of you."

"Thanks, I can't wait to tell him." I wave to them as she pulls out of the driveway. Bri waves slowly from her seat and I stand watching until they dissappear.

I go into our room and turn on my hair straightener then go to find my dress. I slip it on and grab my heels next to it putting them on and walk over to the mirror. The dress is a knee length strapless gray dress and the heels are black. It looks okay to me so I go back to start working on my hair and makeup. Brad walks in as I'm finishing my eyeshadow and walks up wrapping his arms around my neck "You look beautiful." He says whispering in my ear making me blush.

He walks into our bathroom and then it hits me. My stomach drops. I forgot to throw away the tests.

"What are these?" He walks out seconds later holding both tests that have started to fade but are still positive "Did you take them?"

I decide it's best to just cut all the shit and tell him. My idea of telling him at dinner tonight obviously won't work. I stand up and walk over to him taking his free hand in mine and look him in the eyes "I'm pregnant." I can barely get out without tears or happiness and excitement.

He surprises me by wrapping his arms around me hugging me tightly "This is amazing! When did you find out?"

"About 2 hours ago. I was going to tell you at dinner but I forgot to hide the tests." I look at him and see nothing but pure happiness on his face. I should have never thought he would be mad or disappointed, he's wanted this for a while.

"I can't wait to see him." He says surprising me by the him. He notices and clarifies "I think it's a boy. I know I just found out, but we already have a girl so I think it's a boy."

"Awe, you're cute. I think so too."

At the restaurant

"So, I assume Court knows, but does anyone else other than me?" Brad asks from across the table.

I laugh. He knows us so well "No, well probably David because she can't keep her mouth shut but nobody else."

"What about Bri, do we tell her?"

"I don't know." I sigh. I'm torn between telling her and not "I guess after a month or two, but I don't know that she'd really understand."

He nods his head in agreement "We can always wait until you're 4 or 5 months when we have to announce it anyway. By then she'd understand better."

We eat our food quietly both thinking of how fast our lives our going to change over the next 9 months. Soon we're going to have a 2 year old, and a new baby. He's still gonna have to finish filming his latest movie, but I'm not going to start anything until he's done. The last episode of Friends is in 2 months and I don't know how to feel about it. I'm excited for everything else in my life, but at the same time I'm going to feel like a huge part of my life is missing.

My thoughts are interrupted when Brad starts talking to me. "Do you wanna go walk on the beach for a little?" He asks. I look outside and see that it's almost empty so I say yes.

He pays for dinner and we make our way out of the restaurant. He holds my hand and offers me is jacket when I start to get a little chilly. I watch as the waves crash up on the shore leaving imprints on the sand. Some reach our feet making us laugh and others don't even come close to us. Brad wraps his arm around me pulling me closer so my head is on his shoulder as we walk slowly taking in the beautiful scenery.

"You look so beautiful." He says sincerely as he looks over at me "The wind blowing your hair and the glow of your skin in the sunset is mesmerizing."

I melt. He truly is the best man I could have found "Thank you." I say looking up at him "That means a lot."

Being wrapped up in his arms makes me feel at home. I don't care where we are, as long as I'm with him I'm at home.

The first part of my new Justifer story, Lasting Love, is now published. I'm writing it with Lisa, LisaMOwen, so please go read it for us! http://w.tt/1BAZJTE :)