The best visitors

Brad is filming Mr and Mrs Smith with Angelina Jolie and he has been asking for me to bring Bri and visit him on set for a day. He comes home every night, but it's when she's already tired, or in bed and he really misses her.

"Let's go see daddy." I tell Bri as I pick her up out of her car seat and throw the diaper bag over my shoulder. She tries to get down, so I let her walk next to me and hold her hand. Now that she's one she wants to do more things by herself, and walking is one of them. I look around and don't see Brad anywhere, but do see Angelina as she walks up to us smiling "Hi! He's in his trailer in a meeting, I was supposed to tell you."

"Oh, thanks." I smile back a little confused about the situation but brush it off and follow Angelina over to the food area "So, how has the filming been?"

"It's been good. Very tiring working the long days, but it's fun." She watches Bri play with her toys whispering little things to her self "She's so adorable, I haven't seen her since she was like a month old."

I try to remember the last time I remember seeing Angelina and it was when Bri wasn't with us "That seems like so long ago now. She's growing so fast." We sit there talking for a while until she has to go and film another scene. I walk around with Bri holding her hand and let her explode the movie set. She stands watching the camera man and director fascinated with them trying to talk to them but she just mumbles. She walks around me in circles looking at everything then decides she's going to sit down and play in the grass. I sit next to her and she hands me little pieces of grass that are laying around.

Out of nowhere I hear her yell "daddy!" and look over to see Brad walking up to us. He picks her up when she makes her way over to him then walks over and kisses me "Sorry I didn't tell you about the meeting, I forgot." I just let it go and walk back to his trailer with him. We hold hands as we walk through the building that is almost completely destroyed from the scene they did and he covers Bri's eyes saying he thinks it'll scare her. He's so protective of both of us, especially her. I open the door when we get to the trailer and Brad puts Bri on the floor with her toys "I have to tell you something."

I sit on the couch a little scared about what he's gonna say "What?" I ask worried.

"Well." He holds my hands letting me know it's something serious "They decided that we're going to be filming over a year, and when we're done next week we're really only done for a few months." He stops to look at me "They want us back again in a few months. I know we had a lot planned with it being the final season of Friends and all, but I'm not sure what's going to happen."

It might not seem like a lot, but I feel like a rock just hit me. He was supposed to be done by the end of the month and Friends ends in a few months so we wanted to do a lot of family stuff, and start trying for another baby. I know it's not his fault, but it's hard to think of not doing this stuff "What does that mean though? They won't have you here all the time will they?"

He can see the hurt in my eyes, and wants to make it go away, but at the same time knows that it's out of his hands. He leans in and wraps his arms around me "I'm sorry, I wish I could change their minds, but I've tried. We can still do some things though, just not be away from here for too long. We can have another baby and do a small trip, we just have to wait a little for the other stuff." He says it like this is all no big deal. I want to be mad, but how can I? It's not like he chose this. He's been wanting another baby for a long time and I know he wouldn't want to get in the way of it.

"As long as we can have the baby. I've been excited for it now that Friends is ending."

"Done worry about that. I want one too." He kisses me and pulls me closer so we can both see Bri. She's lining her stuffed animals up and making them walk around "I love how she is now, but I kinda do miss having a baby."

"I do too. They're so innocent." I help her stand them up and we continue watching her.

Sometimes I wonder if we could handle another baby. If we wouldn't go crazy, or even if we would be able to love it as much as we love Bri. She's our world, and as much as we love each other, we know we love her even more.

I have a few more parts of this story already written, but because of the lack of readers/voters I think I'm going to just publish them and then be done. I will continue to work on a Justifer story that should hopefully be published sometime soon, so look on the account Justifer3 for that! :)