And so it begins

After a long day on set I want to go home and relax. Brad is dropping Bri off at his parents house so we can have some alone time for the rest of the night. I get home and go right up to our bathroom where I turn the water on for the bathtub and go to find another outfit to put on. When I walk in the closet I find a new one hanging up that I know Brad must have bought. It's a black and purple lingerie set that's lace and almost completely see through. I grab it and walk over to the bathroom where I hang it up and get undressed to get in the tub. I lay down in the bubbly warm water and slowly start to feel my whole body relaxing. I close my eyes to rest a little and open them when I feel a hand tracing the side of my leg "When did you get home?"

"Not long ago." He leans in and kisses me sweetly "I knew you would be in here." He picks me up and carries me laying me on the bed even though I'm completely drenched.

"What about that outfit?"

He leans down and kisses me again. This time with more passion and doesn't separate for a while "Forget it."

I look deeply in his eyes mirroring the need we have for each other right now and kiss him. The kiss gets more passionate as I run my hands under his shirt and pulling it over his head. He doesn't even flinch as I undo his belt and put my hands in his pants sliding them down to his butt and pushing them off his legs. I slowly trace his large bulge watching it get bigger.

He nibbles on the soft spot of my neck causing me to moan. I can't control myself as me moves down to kissing me all over. He takes his time not wanting to miss a spot and I want him more and more every second. I feel him insert his finger to tease me and shrug "I need you."

I quickly slide my finger back into his boxers and stroke his bulge showing him the pain until I can't take it anymore and throw them off.

He quickly enters me not loosing eye contact. I moan as he thrusts faster and harder not wanting the pleasure to end. He goes on until we both are done. He lays down next to me and pulls me closer so I'm laying on him "Do you think it worked?"

"I don't know. It was good either way." I kiss him one last time and we both slowly drift asleep laying in each others arms.