02

Third PoV:

~~school out~~

Joel walks out to Roscoe and sees Scott and Lydia. He unlocks Roscoe and Scott gets in the back when Lydia gets shot gun. Joel pulls out of the school.

"Um, Sti? Why does it smell like a dog in here?" Scott asks.

"Yea. Even I can smell it." Lydia states.

Joel ignores them.

They pull into Joel's driveway and they see him jump out and run and unlock the door. They thought something was wrong so they run after him to see...

 They thought something was wrong so they run after him to see

(He looks like this with boy^)

"Boy!" Joel says getting tackled by kisses.

Scott and Lydia look at the Two.

"Missed you too buddy. Want some food?" Joel asks Boy and he barks in response. He goes and gets some leftover Steak from last night. "Here ya go Boy." He says giving him the Steak and kissing him on the head.

"Sti, since when have you had a dog?" Scott asks.

"From before I got back, Boy and I have been through some shit and helped each other." Joel says to Scott and Looks over at Lydia holding a black journal about to open it. He goes and takes it from her.

"Uh, please do not open this." Joel says going to put it in his backpack.

"Sorry, but, all I had time to read was the Title 'Monster Apocalypse Survival Guide Vol. 1 Don't Leave Your Colony Without It.' What is it about?" Lydia says and asks.

"It's nothi-" Joel was cut off by Boy who was pulling on his pant leg. "Yea Boy?" He asks. Boy runs off and comes back with a Baseball in his mouth. "Okay lets go!" Joel says as he opens the front door going outside with Boy as they start to walk to the park. Scott and Lydia run to catch up with them.

"Doesn't he need a leash?" Lydia asks. "My dog always needs one."

"Nah Boys Loyal Lyds." Joel says as he feels Boy nudge him. He gets the ball from Boy and throws it perfectly surprising Scott and Lydia.

Boy runs out and gets it and comes back with a wagging tail. Joel does it again.

"So what is up with the pack?" Joel asks.

"Well tomorrow since we are always getting into trouble Argent is gonna teach us how to use weapons." Scott states.

"Yea! And fighting! Crossbows and grenades! Well, possibly grenades" Lydia says excited.

"Fun" is all Joel says. But he thought. 'I already know that'

~Pack meeting forgotten and cancelled~