Going through that process was stressful. People would be asking for pictures and autographs out of nowhere and I would have to force myself not to pay attention to them. I could already see the headlines on gossip news sites. "Zendaya acting out of character?" "Star ignoring her fans while out on an errand."

Fucking cunts.

The only good thing is that I made it to my car before the paparazzi did. I only revved my engine once as a warning. I could run them over in a heartbeat but I decided not to.

I felt a wave of dizziness wash over me halfway to my next destination. The car slightly swerved on the vacant road. I quickly got a hold of it, feeling scared for the first time in a while.

'You're taking too long.'

I fucking CAN'T with her right now.

You need to wait.

AND BAM. A headache just like that.

I parked my car right before the entrance to Dani's property then teleported myself to the rose bush near her doorstep. Honestly, didn't think I'd make it past her protection barrier.

I carefully set down the weighty basket with stuff Bella and Dani treasured; and in the middle of it all is the gift I would've given Bella either tomorrow or from Christmas. I should've given it on Christmas

I held back my sigh of 'sadness and defeat' as I slid the note under the door and quickly teleported myself back to my car.

The moment I sat down My body felt as if it were on fire. My muscles felt the way they would after an hour-long HIIT workout. My headache worsened and it continued for some seconds... then it just vanished.

'tell me you're done now.'

I started up my car and drove. I was just following roads at this point. I passed all the familiar stores. All the people there having fun. I blinked furiously. I'll never be able to experience that again.

'Oh stop crying about your pathetic life and just let me out. Or I will do it myself, and you won't like it.'

I hate her with a passion.

'Same at you bub. now say this: "In my body, no longer may you live, my soul back to me, you will give."'

I slowed the speed a bit and looked around. nothing but trees for a few miles. I'm really gonna die, huh.

"In my body," I shakily breathed out, "No longer you shall live. My soul back to me,"-why did I put my foot back harder on the gas pedal??- "You will give."

It. Got. Painful.

I couldn't compare it well to any other pain I've felt before. Every part of me felt like it was tearing and the car... the car had a mind of its own. I screamed in agony and hit the steering wheel many times. I could see her materialize in my peripheral. I couldn't fathom how that was possible, but it was. My agony continued for another 5 minutes and the endless trees passing by made me wonder if we were going in a circle. In the one second of painlessness of course. What topped the cake of PAIN however was when that... 'Tail' practically ripped off of me and bloody attached to her. but what else did that mean for me?

I was paralyzed from my waist, going down. I couldn't feel my legs, especially with all the pain through the rest of my body. I finally had my body to myself but it was worse than before.

I looked at her and When I say I was stunned at her beauty. That wasn't shown through facial expressions since fear and realization was all that I could really feel.