Child Tommy & Teens Wilbur and Techno

Includes:

- Young!Tommy 8 years old

- Twins! Techno and Wilbur 13

- Piglin Hybrid Techno, Raven Hybrid Wilbur, and Racoon Hybrid Tommy (though only Wilbur's is important for this)

- Platonic Tommy, Techno & Wilbur

3rd person pov:

Techno and Wilbur had both snuck out that day for dye, hair dye that is. They had both wanted to dye they're ugly bleach blond hair, which they had inherited from they're mother, unlike Tommy who had strawberry blond hair just like they're dad Phil. It was about midnight when bothe of the twins had finished putting the dye in they're hair, Techno choosing and nice pale pink, while Wil just chose a natural brown colour. As they were chatting softly the heard a small know on the door, scared that it was Phil, Techno walked up to the door, not to see Phil, but to see a little 8 year old Tommy clutching on to his cow plushy like his life depended on it. Techno was snapped out of his gaze when he heard a little "Techy? Wilby?" from the small kid in front of him. Techno internally aww'ed as he let his little brother into his and Wilbur shared room. "What are you guys doing?" Tommy asked innocently. Wilbur smiled at him and replied "We were just changing our hair colour. Now, what are you doing up at thins time Toms?" Tommy sniffed as Techno lead him to Wilbur's bunk, and sat down. Tommy's eyes began to water "I-I had a nightmare, that Tubbo left me for a better friend." he wailed. "Aww Toms..." Techno sighed as he pulled Tommy into his lap, "How about you cuddle with Wilby, while I go wash my hair dye out and we'll swap so Wil can wash his hair dye out, yeah?" he ask softly. Tommy gave a small sleepy nod and crawled into Wilbur's lap while both teens aww'ed at their younger brother.

| Time skip |

Phil woke up to the TV in the twin's room playing softy, and opened the door to see them all cuddled together on the floor, with Wilbur's wings wrapped around Tommy. Smiling softly, he would talk to Wilbur and Techno when they woke up, but for now he'll just let them sleep.

(Not Edited)