she just walked away and i was annoyed as fuck i'll say. damn it i have class with her, i'm such a moron. i walked into class avoiding eye contact with y/n since we kinda just went at it. i sat down far af from her.

we just got handed a tiny packet for the day, so i decided to move towards her at the end of class.

m: hey.
y/n: what do you want.
m: y/n.
y/n: no you were being such a douche.
m: oh so i'm supposed to just be filled with joy you're all of a sudden friends with a guy that kissed you
y/n: it was barley a kiss and he didn't mean it, it was stupid. he's actually a good friend.
m: why don't you be friends with kai instead huh.
y/n: you didn't like that either, any friend i have seems to be a problem to you.
m: and maybe it is.
y/n: you're pathetic
m: i'm sorry i said stuff out of anger but seriously i lo- like care about you a lot so can you just talk to me
y/n: i'm not in the mood
m: why. what's wrong.
y/n: you bring a girl to my game? what's wrong with you?
m: okay and you let ross take you home
y/n: because you weren't around!
m: oh here we go again with the around thing.
y/n: fuck you mattia
m: yeah you wish
y/n: what?
m: yeah you heard me
y/n: ew never
m: ouch
y/n: what's wrong you, you're being such an asshole.

the bell rang and she stormed off. i went after her.

m: hey come on let's talk.
y/n: i don't want too.
m: please.
y/n: no mattia. i gotta go to class.
m: fine i'll see you later.

i walked to my next class annoyed.

*afterschool*

ross pov:
(never had a ross pov, do you guys like ross, do you dislike ross? comment and tell me pleaseeee! is he a interesting or irrelevant character?)

i was waiting with ale by his car since he was giving me and melanie a ride home. melanie wasn't here yet and y/n either. i didn't really talk to ale much, he was too much of a social butterfly for me.

melanie finally came over and her and ale started hugging and shit, bleh. melanie then socked me in my shoulder playfully and i just chuckled a little.

m: what's the matter with you?
r: what? nothing.. i'm just waiting
m: for?
r: uh y/n so we can go home
m: mhm
a: what's that mean
m: nothing i just like messing with my cousin
a: oh funny funny
r: yup.

then i turned too see y/n with mattia. god i hate that guy because i wanna be him so bad. he gets to date her and all. shit. fuck. no we're just friends. i wanna be her boyfriend so bad though goddamnit.

i saw him kiss her and give me a little smirk then walked off. i just went in the backseat and was ready to go back to Mels house and take a nap. i was looking out the car window until i felt a hand touch mine.

i turned a little shocked. she put her hand back, she was trying to get my attention.

y/n: you okay?
r: yeah.. why?
y/n: you just seemed a little off
r: oh i'm just tired..
y/n: um.. if you're up for it do you wanna go skate a little?
r: really?
y/n: yeah.. why so surprised?
r: i mean i don't know you use to hate me
y/n: dislike
r: same thing
y/n: no i was just in a bad mood the day we met, but you're alright
r: hm.. nice to know
y/n: so?
r: oh yeah sure we can do that
y/n: okay cool

when ale dropped us off mel stayed at his house since ales parents are gone. me and y/n walked over to melanies house to grab my board. i grabbed my board and we headed to the skate park.