Osamu felt like crying. His head was aching from so much work to do and he has to attend Kei's graduation later.

"Sir you have a visitor-"

"I'm busy." He said coldly.

Osamu was known to be a really strict and matured CEO. A lot of people had their eyes on him because he's really good looking and he speaks so well. He is still young but he doesnt party a lot or take day offs because of his busy schedule.

"Even for me? Okay. I'll come back some other time." He looked up from the papers and saw Rintarou.

He was clad in his gray three piece suit and his hair was neatly done. He looked so handsome and Osamu havent seen him in two weeks because his husband went on a business trip.

"I brought you breakfast. I had a gut feeling you didnt eat." Rintarou said and showed him a paper bag.

"I'm home my prince." Rintarou said and smiled at his husband.

"Welcome home... How was your trip? You went directly here from the airport?" Osamu asked and stood up to hug his husband.

"Yeah. I missed you so much." He said and peppered Osamu's face with kisses.

"Eat your breakfast first. I'll be back." Rintarou said and made his way outside his husband's office so he can go to the secretary's desk.

"Good morning." He greets and the secretary got flustered.

"G-good morning sir Suna." She greeted back.

A lot of eyes were on him--- Rintarou rarely comes to the company but he was often seen in TV together with Kouratou because of interviews.

"Can you cancell Osamu's meeting for this afternoon?" He asked and the secretary nodded.

"Nice. Thanks." He said and went back to Osamu's office and saw his husband spacing out while sitting on the couch.

"You're free for the day. Eat up my prince." Rintarou said and sat next to his husband.

"Are you tired?" He asked softly and Osamu nodded tiredly so he smiled sadly and he fed his man.

After Osamu ate, he made his way to his closet and grabbed some clothes that he can change into. He got ready and he husband eyed him from head to toe when he got out.

He was wearing a white button up shirt, gray trousers that hugs his legs perfectly. He wore white gucci sneakers. He grabbed his gray coat and wore it.

"Looking good. I'm drooling already my prince." Rintarou said and kissed his forehead before giving his butt a light squeeze which Osamu replied with cupping his husband's crotch.

"We should get going because traffic will surely get us." Rintarou said and they made their way outside Osamu's office.

The employees then turned to look at them. Of course who wouldnt check them out???

Rintarou noticed Osamu's shoe lace was undone so he stopped on his tracks and bent down to tie Osamu's shoe lace.

"Thanks Narin..."

"You're welcome my prince. I dont want you falling for someone else." Rintarou said and winked at his husband who smiled sweetly at his.

The employees were shocked to see their strict boss smiling sweetly at another guy. The nosy employees then gasped when they saw the other male's hand had the same ring as their boss.

Rintarou ran his hand on Osamu's hair and rested his hand on the other male's lower back before he gave those nosy employees a side eye before they entered the elevator which effectively scared them.