sixteen

Namjoon and Yoongi sat quietly on a couch talking as they watched Jungkook fly about trying to clean up the room but more like private wing of the castle and they would never have to leave to get anything.

"Um we don't have extra beds..." Jungkook said softly looking around the room "Yoongi you're smaller we could pad the bathtub with towels and you could sleep there" he suggested hopefully.

Yoongi gave him a deadass stare "you live in a fucking castle and you don't have 2 spare beds?" He asked very icy.

"Well yes, but none in our section and king Jin said not to let you leave..." he said flying a few feet in front of them.

"So you don't have maids to get for you?!" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"Hey you're the guest here" Jungkook crossed his arms, face tense "I am trying"

"We would have never been in this mess if that other prick of a fairy wouldn't have flown into my friends house and convinced him he had a chance!" Yoongi said standing up "and I can see what you're doing trying to woo him too. What kind of fucked up game is this to you? See who gets to say they either fucked the giant or got fucked by the giant?"

Jungkook frowned "nothing I've ever said was a lie" he stated firmly "I have no reason to lie"

"Well then you're just fucked up naturally" Yoongi mumbled to himself sitting in a flower chair. "Congratulations" he said sarcastically.

"sorry" Jungkook said quietly looking at Namjoon "I didn't mean to make you feel like that"

"I don't want to have this conversation right now" he muttered to the fairy "I kinda just wanna go to sleep"

"You can sleep in our bed if you want" he said walking over to a doorway.

"And what I just get to sleep in the chair?!" Yoongi shouted.

"Please Yoongs" he sighed looking at him with big eyes. Yoongi nodded rolling over and pulling a petal onto his body. Namjoon frowned following Jungkook out.

"I-"

"It's fine" Namjoon said seeing the bed and falling into it face first. He was pretty sure it was old cotton stuffed into a piece of fabric and a moss bed on top.

"No I was going to say-" Jungkook huffed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jungkook it's fine really. Im not even upset anymore" he said closing his eyes.

"Goddamnit let me finish" Jungkook said loudly running his hand through his hair as he sat down on the edge of the bed facing away from Joon. "I was going to say it's ok that you like Jimin because I know he likes you even if he won't admit it" he rolled over onto the bed staring at Namjoon who opened his eyes.

"Ok and?" He asked.

"And I could like you to. In that way if you wanted me to" he said softly staring at Namjoon's soft warm eyes.

"Do you want me to like you that way?" Namjoon asked quietly. Confusion swimming in his brain like a thick muggy day and he was trying to navigate.

"It would be nice. You carry Jimin around all the time and always look out after him" he told him blinking slowly at his hands which he was currently wringing "it would be nice to have someone look out after me like that. I'm not saying Jimin doesn't. He just doesn't in the same way you do" he trailed off.

"I thought you hated me" Namjoon said quietly. The ceiling looking very small.

"I was jealous because I was scared of losing Jimin, but I know that will never happen because you're too good to do that. You're too kind and calm and all we are is chaotic and loud. You'd never hurt anyone" the fairy said a few shiny tears in the corners of his eyes.

"I don't even know what I'm supposed to say" he admitted softly. Instead of speaking with his brain; he spoke with his heart and gently grabbed Jungkook's hand weaving their fingers together. He remained silent until Jungkook looked up at him. "I like you as much as I like Jimin" he told him "I just don't want to get hurt. That's all I ask. After this is all said and done and I'm big again. Don't leave me alone in my house. You have to promise me"

"I promise" Jungkook nodded with the tiniest of smiles.

"What in the fresh fairy fuck is going on?" Jimin asked hands on his hips as he flew into the room staring at them.

"I promised Namjoon that even after he's big we wouldn't leave him alone in that house" he told him slowly sitting up.

Jimin's salty demeanor changed to something much softer "oh. I suppose that's ok" he said fluttering down to the ground in front of a mirror fixing his hair and such.

"Here" Jungkook said taking a tiny bit of what was left of his fairy dust and blew it in Joons face. "Sleep well" he whispered as the humans world went black.

•••

Jimin's arms gave out as he fell against the cold rock in the shower room. "Gentle" he hissed before letting out a soft groan. Jungkook behind him panting as put a hand down firmly by Jimin's rosey cheek and moved it under his head so it wouldn't hurt on the rock. "Better?" He asked using his other hand to balance himself.

"Much" he grinned closing his eyes and Jungkook's rhythmic thrusts started back up again sending him into blissful unawareness. His wings fluttering and shifting every so often.

"Baby" Jungkook panted after a minute "baby you good?" He asked.

"Mhm" he moaned "so good" he grinned mushing his face onto Jungkook's hand. "Love you so much"

"I love you too" Jungkook's breathless words slid down his neck "so so much"

"D-do you think he'll ever be big again?" Jimin asked softly as Jungkook kissed down his sweaty neck.

"I don't know" he whispered "I don't want him to go back to that house with the beast"

"It's a cat" Jimin stuttered when Jungkook's warm hand grabbed his cock giving it a few weak strokes.

"I don't want him to leave" Jungkook corrected his words.

"Me either" Jimin said softly as Jungkook rolled onto his back "m tired" he said pulling Jimin onto his chest. "Ride my face" he sighed smiling as Jimin did just that.

"D-do you think he wants to stay with us?" Jimin asked but didn't let Jungkook answer since he was currently eating his ass. "I hope so" he answered himself reaching down and grabbing Jungkook's cock. "It would be so nice to have two husbands"

Despite nothing making much sense out loud the two fairies were completely connected and understood each other having been together for the last hundred years or so.