He suddenly picked me up before taking me into the bathroom. He put me on the floor.

"I ran you a bath. Its warm. Get ready. I will wait for you outside." Dante spoke as I stared at him in confusion.

I closed the door after he had gone to the bedroom. 

I stared at the bath for a second, not having the energy to get undressed.

Dante ran a bath for me. For a second my heart melted. I got undressed and walked towards the bath as I moaned at the warmth it gave me.

It made me feel more relaxed as I closed my eyes and let my brain process the past few days. A lot had happened. But the future still holds.

After about 30 minutes, I hopped out of the tub as I wrapped a towel around my body as I suddenly felt comfortable to go out in just the towel that stopped at my mid upper thigh.

I walked out as Dante stared at my wet legs  as his eyes made their way to my face before he cleared his throat.

"Get dressed. They are waiting for us downstairs" I nodded before walking into the closet and picking out comfortable sweats and a hoodie before walking back out.

I followed behind Dante as he walked towards the dining room.

The whole room turned to us as we approached our seats.

Alessandro had a smirk on his face as the others had an amused face.

He looked at me and sent me a wink which I let go by a awkward laugh.

I awkwardly sat down as Dante threatened to cut off Alessandro's dick if he looked at me in any sexual way to which I mentally rolled my eyes at.

I sat there silently as the other men ate and made conversation with the others.

Today unlike other days, Dante did not look at me. He did not tell me to eat. He did not make any comments. 

It felt strange. 

"We are going Italy tonight, pack your bags" Dante spoke as he continued the conversation with the conversation with Matteo.

I just sat there confused. I suddenly felt the urge to puke as I ran out of the dining room towards the downstairs bathroom. 

My whole body froze as I continuously puked over and over again non stop. I felt my hair being held out of my face as I felt my insides being emptied out.

I lifted my head and let out a large huff before flushing the toilet and wash my face.

"Why didn't you eat?" Dante spoke

"I didn't feel like it" I spoke as I cleaned my mouth.

"Come on, go upstairs I will bring breakfast upstairs." I nodded before walking upstairs to our bedroom.

He was being nice. Kind. Caring. And I liked this Dante. I liked it when he spoke calmly without punishing me or talking to me with disgust.

I sat on our bed as I felt tired as my eyes closed for some rest.

The door opened to Dante who had a tray of food in his hand.

He put in on the bedside table before sitting next to me.

He suddenly bought me in for a hug as I tried to move back.

"In life there are many sorrows. Many deaths that come upon us but we need to learn to use those deaths as our strength and carry on to live the life we need to live. If we mourned over ever death we would get nothing done." Dante spoke as his voice now showed calmness.

"My- My dad left me " I stuttered trying to catch my breath before let out a big cry.

I cried into his shoulder as he pushed me closer to him. He rubbed my hair as well as repeating 'shh' as he tried to calm me down.

"Why don't you eat and have medicine so you can sleep for the hours you didn't?" He questioned as now my wet teared face stared at him as his face showed concern.

I nodded before taking a few bites of my food unable to eat more.

He gave me medicine before tucking me in bed. 

"I will wake you up for the flight" Dante spoke as he caressed my hair as deep slumber fell upon me.

....................................

CHAPTER 13 COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEKKK THIS GAVE ME BUTTERFLIES

WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

DO YOU GUYS LIKE DANTE NOW?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!