"Mr Joestar, Dio said he will wipe out the town in one day and one night! Zombies will surely breed like rats! What is happening down there? Are the people of Windknight's Lot still alive?" Speedwagon wondered aloud, pointing at the small town slumbering seemingly peacefully in the night.

"I wonder if my sister is alright..." Poco was worried, you could tell.

"Do not worry Poco. I am sure your sister can look out for herself, after all the stories you have told me on our way here." You winked at the small boy.

"We must hurry." Jonathan only said moving on. The moon disappeared behind a dark cloud as you noticied a man walking up to your group, immediately you were alarmed.

"Mr Adams!" Poco ran up to him.

"Poco what are you doing roaming around at this hour?" Mr Adams scolded him.

"Mr Adams what about my sister? And the town? Are they all well?" Poco questioned him breathlessly.

"Are they all right? All right?" He mumbled disbelieving, shaking his head at the young boy's words. "SHE IS LIVID BOY! She will lock you in the barn when you get home!"

"Wow! Your sister is even more impressive than you make her out to be! I really would like to meet her!" You laughed holding your stomach at their perplexed expressions.

"I guess the town is safe..." Speedwagon looked after you, adjusting Zeppeli who was hanging over his shoulder.

"Let's move!" Jonathan exclaimed determined.

"Thanks, Mr Adams!" Poco shouted rushing behind you.

Suddenly Mr Adam's tongue stretched out of his mouth twitching.

A child! He viewed Poco. I want to drink the fresh warm blood of a child! His head twisted 180 degrees running at Poco. However Jonathan caught the long gross tongue with his left hand. Mr Adam transformed in front of your eyes into a full zombie.

Damn it, this I bad. You thought.

"He is already a zombie!" Jonathan said in a matter of fact.

"Think you can outpace me?" The zombie leaped at him.

"Jonathan, could you please take care of this disgusting creature fast? I really want to kick Dio's ass." You rolled your eyes."Furthermore, I want to know Zeppeli in safety."

"Of course Y/N." Jonathan jumped in the air stepping onto Mr Adam's tongue and finished him off with a simple Hamon kick. That was fast.... You smirked. He is making great process.

"The town my already be..." Jonathan started.

"Your conject is correct." A familiar voice interrupted the young noble man., the voice conjured a smile on your face. "The outskirt of the town is overrun with zombies." The buff man with silver hair that defies gravity informed. He was walking up the road o your group casually.

Of course, Speedwagon moves Poco behind him. "Another one?"

You had to suppress a giggle.

"My name is Dire." He introduced himself before he went to attack Jonathan; you only shook your head in amusement watching the fight play out.

A kick? But why is it so slow? Jonathan wondered. He went to block the incoming attack but Dire spread his legs, leaving Jonathan surprised and off guard.