19. Pearl Harbor

I loved direct men, men who took charge of a woman and made her swing to his rhythm. He expertly and eloquently stuck his fingers inside me
and kissed me passionately, his expert tongue darting with mine, secretly fencing.

Golden Mask to Golden Mask.

Repetitiously bumping his hand against my pelvis, I twirled myself on him with urgency. My breath caught in my throat.

The pleasure was immeasurable.

I lifted his mask and saw Lloyd’s  brother, Mack. He was twenty-eight, three kids, faithful Proverbs wife at home who tended to his every need.

I tongued him, getting lost on his sexy lips, letting him taste the fruit of my labor. He swapped another man’s come from behind my top teeth. I would never tell him.

Men got over on women all the time. Hmm, I get the last laugh!I wondered how good he ate pussy. Just because he kissed good didn’t mean he ate good
pussy.

I found that out the hard way.
I broke free, sank to my knees and took his eight inches into my hot mouth; I held his hips as his passion searched the confines of my mouth
for my tonsils.

I deep throated him, even though he didn’t have much to suck on. But it was thickand full and it turned me on. I played with his nuts, fingering his anus, pulling him out of my mouth and sucking his hole off my fingers.

Smelled good. The man was clean inside and out; I liked that. He smelled like Cool Water cologne down here in Australia. Turned me on some more, women loved handsome men who smelled good.

With a sense of ease, he tenderly grabbed my head and banged my mouth so hard and fast.

“…This feels good...!”

He thrust himself inside me. I loved every single minute. Such the horny woman I was.

I played with myself and fingered him at the same time and he said, “I gotta piss,” and he pissed right down my throat.

Reluctantly, I swallowed every drop. I had never done this and I was glad he didn’t have a huge load.

I felt hornier, knowing I did something I never thought I’d do.

It wasn’t half bad, but I wouldn’t be doing that again.

Before I could take him out of my mouth, Lloyd appeared behind me, getting on his knees.

After placing on the mask, he dug his tongue in my womanhood from behind, spreading my cheeks.

He spit on my hole and finger banged me while his tongue searched for Pearl Harbor. I was in ecstasy.

Horniness burning Mack senseless, he continued pumping himself in my mouth,pressing both my fingers deep in his ass.

Humping my fingers, he held my head, tears racing from under the mask.

“Gahdamn, Ma! I never did this before. It feels good, Ma! Don’t stop, put those fingers deeper, deeper, oh shit, Ma!”

Someone took my hand out of his hole and when I saw the robed figure get behind Mack and immediately slid his nine inch condom-clad stick deep inside of him I was breathless...