Each part of you is perfect - NS

CW/TW: Jshlatt, self harm, depressive thought, mourning, mentioned death

He decided he hated his horns. His father was a good father but he was a horrible person, never in a million years did he want to end up like his dad. His horns were only going to grow more and more until they were fully sized, the same size as his

His father was a good dad, he really was; but Tubbo didn't want to be anything like him. That all started with his horns. He knew he really should be mourning still, after all his dad had died of a heart attack only a week or so ago, maybe this was his way or mourning. Locking himself away in his house away from his friends, seeing Shlatt and his resemblance when he looked in the mirror, crying constantly, fearing for the future. 

"I hate these," Tubbo cried, standing in front of the kitchen sink, looking at himself through tear filled eyes. 
He felt around the stumps on his head where his horns would eventually grow. They felt disgusting, ugly, like they defined him as only 'Shlatt's kid' . He wasn't Tubbo, he was Shlatt's kid.
Kid, your great the way you are.
Maybe you could grow up and be just like your dad.

"Please no, I don't want that"
But why not, you've said it before I was a great father
"Yes but you were a horrible person"
Only through some's  eyes, the story changes through each persons eyes. You know this Kid.
"Get out of my head! you are supposed to be dead!"
Your horns are growing kid, soon you'll be just like me

"I hate them. I hate them. I hate them!"

He opened the draw containing the knifes.

"Tubbo!" a familiar voice rang through the house, reverberating off the cold walls. "Tubbo please, where are you?" The voice continued to call until it stopped as a shadow loomed across the kitchen floor from the door way.
"Tubbo?" 

He knew exactly who's voice that was the moment they walked through the door. It was Tommy, his best friend and his brother (adopted but still family). He shut the draw, he might have actually been able to cut or at least chip his stupid horns if Tommy hadn't come. But now Tommy was here and there was no way that he could do it now.
"I'm in here Tommy" he sighed dejectedly.
"Tubbo? Tubbo!" the blonde shouted as he stumbled through the house, over the various items of clothing and other random things that lay on the floor after a week with no cleaning and moping around the house. The loud boy eventually found his way it the kitchen and the moment he said Tubbo's name, the boy ran over and hugged him. He hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. And surprisingly Tommy didn't make any comments, he just let his best friend be open and venerable for a bit.

"oh Tubbs" he sighed softly and calmly, holding the smaller boy in his arms, in the middle of the kitchen, on a damp and dreary Wednesday morning. Luckily for them, the sun was beginning to shine on the horizon. Literally and metaphorically.

Word count: 315
This was inspired by a convo me and @skylarshirogane had a couple weeks? Months? ago and like I've just never got around to finishing it so here I guess.

Also I might do another oneshot with this song at some point but idk if I actually will, juts this song has a special place in my heart and I thought it fit well with this one-shot snippet I guess. I might get to writting more of it later/ re-doing it.

~Ghost/Ghostie