Chapter 21

Harriet- I hear laughter downstairs making me get up from the bed and carefully going downstairs and seeing the Weasley, Sirius and Remus. I run over hearing Draco laugh making me glare because I know I am actually waddling over but I can't help it I am  sic month pregnant.

Sirius- I get an arm full of Harry making me smile "it's been so long Harry"

Harriet- "Harriet" I say before stepping back

Sirius- I then notice his stomach "your pregnant, why didn't you tell us?"

Harriet- "because I couldn't contact you before incase because of Dumbledore men because there are still some followers out there who are still in hiding because all of them are getting arrested but I am glad you are now free, I guess you aren't here because you on his side then"

Remus- "no we aren't on his side, and were here to see you and Tom here"

Harriet- I look to Tom "what's going on Tom?" I ask wondering what he is indicating to even though I should probably know but lately alot of things are on my mind

Tom- "because of Fenrir and a some other who are in Remus' old pack"

Harriet- "wait didn't he hurt you though because you said he was a vicious horrible man"

Remus- "turns out the reason he bit me because I was ill"

Harriet- "like Ill, Ill like the could die kind"

Remus- I nod "me and my parents found out about it but there was no cure expect for turning into a creature, even though my father was always trying to capture Fenrir and other creatures to punish them or put them into Azkaban but that changed when he went searching for him and asked for him to give me the bit, which he gladly did because my father promised he won't ever hurt a supernatural creature again but he broke that promise and attacked my father, luckily my father died but let's just say he learned his lesson but he taught me I was a monster even though my mother told me other wise and tried to stop him as well, from telling me such things because she was a kind women who's against hurting people or animals, I don't know how she ended up with me father though"

Harriet- "sometimes opposite attract"

Remus- "agreed with that" I say looking to Siri

Sirius- "hey, you have that mischievous side of you when we pulled those pranks with James"

Remus- "I did but you are very childish unlike me who, I love my books"

Sirius- I huff crossing my arms "good look sleeping on a couch tonight"

Remus- I chuckle wrapping my arms around his waist "oh you know who you get when I ain't there, the nightmares and not being able to sleep, after all I am the same in that area also"

Sirius- I sigh "fine but I am still in a mood with you"

Fenrir- "sounds like someone is going to be spoiled tonight"

Remus- I turn quickly "Fenrir"

Fenrir- I smile opening my arms "come here pup"

Remus- I rush into his arms "I have missed you dad"

Fenrir- "and I you"

Remus- "let my introduce you to my family" I introduced everyone until I get to "This is my husband and mate Sirius Black, as well as my pup Harry aka HarrietPotter and his lover Draco Malfoy"

Fenrir- I pull them into a hug "well seems you are going to be a grandpa soon"

Remus- "indeed I am"

----

C.W.