Chapter 9

Cho- I smile walking over to him down the corridor which is a bit crowded but not much "Hello Harry"

Harry- I turn around looking to her I smile "Hello Cho"

Cho- "hey I was wondering if I could ask you something"

Harry- "yeah sure, go ahead"

Cho- "I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me to the next time we go to Hogsmeade?"

Harry- I scratch the back of my neck feeling a bit awkward now "oh well I..." but I was cut off when arms wrap around my waist and someone chest to me back

Draco- I saw the awkwardness when I walk down the hall when she asked him out in front of everyone but I knew he wasn't into her at all. I walk over wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him to my chest with his back pressed against it. I smile "hello Babe I was wondering were you were but I guess I finally found you" I look to the girl and put of a face as if I didn't know she was there "oh I didn't see you there, what's your name darling?"

Cho- I saw the smile on both of there Lips especially when Malfoy looked at him well his head because he can't see his face looking at him as you would with a lover, looking at him adorningly making me blush and embarrassed that I just practically asked out his boyfriend without knowing he was with someone "oh well I am Cho Chang"

Draco- "oh what was you talking to my boyfriend about" I say leaning around and kissing his cheek before putting my chin on top of his head

Cho- "oh well it was nothing"

Harry- "she was asking me out to Hogsmeade but of course I was just about to let her down"

Draco- I turn him around "oh well we can't have anyone thinking that you are allowed to be asked out by anyone else can we, when obviously they didn't know you were with me"

Harry- "no I guess we can't have that"

Draco- I lean down kissing my lips to his as I only allow it to stay that only for ten seconds before licking his bottom lips with my tongue which made him open his mouth right up for me as I put my tongue inside of his mouth, French kissing/making out with him in front of him but that was long forgotten as if it was just only us standing alone together as we kiss Passionately together. We break away when someone clears there throat pushing us back to reality and I notice I had slide my hand down to squeeze his arse, what a nice arse he as. As we stand there now with hard ons in front of everyone seeing as everyone had crowd around us. I look over to see who cleaned their throats seeing that it was luckily Professor McGonagall looking at us with a stern look but with amusement within her eyes

McGonagall- "please come with me you too"

Draco- we both follower her to her office and sit down in front of her desk

McGonagall- "well that was quite a show you on in front of everyone, now tell me how long have you been together"

Draco- I turn to Harry "Harry will you be my boyfriend"

Harry- I smile "definitely a yes"

Draco- I turn to Professor McGonagall "since now"

McGonagall- "and what was with the display in front of everyone then"

Draco- "well Miss Chang was asking out Harry and I could tell Harry need rescuing, so I went over wrapped my arms around him and pulling him to my chest before pretending to notice Miss Chang was there before questioning what was going on and the to prove that Harry was mine I kissed him but let's just say it was only meant to be a peck"

McGonagall- "I think by the looks of Mr Potter, I think you should tell him how long you have liked him for"

Draco- I look to Harry see the hurt on his face "oh Harry, I have liked you since I saw you for the first time even if I didn't know who you were back then"

Harry- "good because I liked you since then also but you might not like me after I tell you something else about me"

Draco- "whatever it is, it won't change how I like you at all Harry"

Harry- "I'm genderfluid, it means I like to dress a boy one some days but other days I like to dress as a girl"

Draco- I smile "I understand what Genderfluid after all the LGBTQ community is welcomed within the magical realm unlike the muggle world who majority of people who hate us or against what we are"

McGonagall- "I will give you permission and will tell your Professors about this too because we want you to be welcomed and as comfortable as you need to be Mr Potter but it does explain the headbands, hair bands styles like normal putting up or pony tails also the flats I have seen you wear now and again"

Harry- I blush "thank you Professor McGonagall"

McGonagall- I smile "your welcome, oh and there is a little club within the school which I do for the LGBTQ community, Mr Malfoy is within it already and if you want to you will be welcome within it after all the Professors who are in the LGBTQ community are within it also"

Harry- I smile taking the leaflet before saying goodbye and walking out with my left hand in Draco's right hand

----

C.W.