Chapter 21 Home Sweet Home

I traveled with them for a couple more months. We visited what felt like every state in the U.S. The last concert was today in Cali. I was glad to be home. Harry and I are visiting my parents before the concert.

"Mom we're home!" She runs into the hallway from another room trailed by Lany.

"Hey guys!" She pulls us both into a hug. Harry laughs.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"We've been well missing you guys honestly."

"I know mom we'll be home after today." I smile at her. She nods my dad walks out.

"Hey guys!" He shakes Harry's hand and hugs me. "you here for lunch?"

"Sure whatcha serving?" I ask following my mom to the kitchen.

"I've got some watermelon. I know they're not in season yet but I couldn't wait any longer!" She brings us a huge bowl of the red fruit. Harry looks hesitant at the bowl.

"What's wrong? Do you not like watermelon?"

"No I just haven't had it in a while. Since I was a kid really." He picks one up and pops it in his mouth. He makes a face but smiles, "not too bad."

I laugh, "see!" We eat almost half the bowl and my dad walks into the dining room.

"Hey save some for me!" We both laugh and I push the bowl at him. My mom brings a plate of sandwiches to the table and we snack and chat for a while. We talk about the tour and the other countries we went to.

"Australia was so hot! You would not believe!" I told my parents.

"I'm sure." They loved hearing about our travels. Harry checked his phone.

"Daphne we have to get ready." He tells me. I nod and we say bye to my parents. We drive up to the venue. Everyone else is already there. The concert went as normal but what happened backstage was the difference.

Everyone was saying bye. They're all going to their homes. Harry, Ashton, Anna and I will continue at University. We gave hugs and promised to see them the next time we were near.

The rest of us at University were scheduled to start back in class on Monday. So we had a couple of days. We spent those days at the beach and just being together. I was so scared that something would happen and that Harry and I would break up. I had a feeling that we were going to be okay though.