Saiyyan

(Before you start, I want to tell you that, this chapter contain mature content (don't expect the details much). So read at your own risk.)

*

'Heere moti, main na chaahoo
Main toh chaaho, sangam tera
Main toh teri, saiyyan
Tu hai mera, saiyyan, saiyyan'

She was standing in front of the mirror and getting ready for the puja that Kaka conducted for her as she scored the highest in her final exam. Now one year more and she will become a barrister like her Pati babu.

Done with everything, she was about to move from there when her eyes landed in the red box. Picking up the box, she opened it and a huge smile crept over her lips seeing the beautiful gold watch in it. The same watch which her Pati babu gifted her two days ago when the result was declared.

She chuckled at how excited he was and in that excitement, he had brought gift for her even before the declaration, because he knew that she would score good. He was happier than her.

How sweet of him. She knows, this is his way of showing his happiness and love towards her. But she doesn't wish for an expensive gifts, she has got what she wished for a long time. She's got his love and now she doesn't want anything except him.

She still remembers how shocked she was the day he confessed his love for her. She was very confused how to react. All she doing was, laughing and crying at the same time.

#Flashback

Hearing what he said, a lone tear escaped from her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but immediately closed it and repeated this two or three times.

"A-aap...aap bhi...?" she spoke finally. He just nodded in reply as he himself has tears in his eyes.

"Shotti?"

"Han Bondita, shotti"

Don't exactly know how to react, she just cupped her mouth. She was laughing and crying on the same as she was very surprised and happy with this revelation.

She nodded to confirm whether what she is hearing is true or not. He too nodded and said,

"Pata nahi kab aur kaise, lekin han, itna pata hai, that I Love You. Bahut pyar karta hoon tumse"

More tears rolled down her cheeks and don't exactly know what to say, she was about hug him in excitement, but stopped suddenly when she realized where they are.

He let out a soft chuckle and and said, "Shayad hume ghar chalna chahiye" she nodded blushing.

#End Of Flashback

'Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
Aaraam se mar jau
Aaja chanda bahoo mein
Tujh mein hi gum ho jau
Main tere naam mein kho jau
Saiyyan... saiyyan'

She came back to the reality when she heard the sound of bathroom door being opened. Her heartbeats started increasing and her cheeks were turning red, seeing him coming close to her.

It happens to her everyday. Whenever he comes close to her, she turns red like a tomato. And whenever he touches her and holds her in his arms, she gets the peace she never felt before. And how long she is lost in his embrace, she does not even know and that time, she just wants time to stop. Every day she is madly and deeply falling for him.

She came out of her thoughts when she felt a touch against her skin and realized that he was holding her hands.

"Agar tohfa pasand nahi aya toh bta do, main kuch aur laa dunga" he said looking at the watch and she realized that she was still holding it in her hand.