Hasi Ban Gaye

'Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye'

Leaning against the headboard with a pillow in her lap and a diary on it, she was immersed in his thoughts. A soft smile appeared on her lips when his face flashed before her eyes.

She does not even realize when and how he became everything to her. She never thought that one day someone will come in her life whose pain will hurt her and make her cry and whose one smile will make her whole day.

She is so used to him that she cannot even imagine a day without him. Whenever she does not see him around for a long time, she becomes restless. And then upon seeing him, all her restlessness turns into a wide smile. Because he has become the reason for her happiness.

Every moment they have spent together was flashing before her eyes like a slide show. Blushing, she closed her eyes for a moment and shook her head and started writing diary.

After a while, hearing the sound of the door opening, she closed her dairy immediately and hid under the pillow.

"Aisa kya likhti ho diary mein jo mujhe dekh ke hi chupa leti ho?" he asked narrowing his eyes while coming inside.

"Aapki buraayian" she replied with a teasing smile while he opened the cupboard to take his night suit.

"Hmm interesting. Ab toh pakka dekhni padhegi tumhari diary" he said smirking to which she widened her eyes and said,

"Aisa karne ki sochna bhi mat Pati babu, warna..."

"Warna kya?" he asked raising his brows.

"Warna...warna main aapko court mein le jayungi, meri diary chori karne ke jurm mein" she said which made him chuckle.

"Toh phir milte hain court mein" saying this, he made his way towards bathroom leaving her shocked behind.

As soon as he closed the bathroom door, her shock turned into soft giggles as this type of cute 'nok-jhok' was their daily routine.

'Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon
Saari hadein meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye'

It's been two years since they have been married. And in these two years she has seen every side of his. From taking challenges, taking stand for what is right and striving to bring change in society to being in pain and locking himself in study when he feels low, him joking around, his anger and his strict, caring, protective and friendly nature, she has witnessed it all.

Initially she always wondered why he ignores her, why he doesn't talk because he only used to respond when she had ask him something.

And the day he himself spoke to her, she could not stop crying. He told her something that she had never imagined in a dream. Her heart was wrenched, knowing about his past. He was broken. He was crying. She wanted to hug him badly to console him but couldn't. She just kept looking at him. Because at that time the only thing going on in her mind was how much this soul has suffered and she didn't even had idea what he was going through.

Yes she was hurt that she is not his first choice, but her pain is nothing in front of his grief. But one thing she promised herself that day no matter what she will always be there for him to care, to support him. She will heal him, join every broken peice of his heart and most important she will love him LIMITLESSLY.