SYAF CHAPTER 13

SOOJIN'S POV

"YEH SHUHUA!!!" I saw her hugging the Samuel guy.

He's snuggling on her neck wtf!

I clenched my fist. I shouldn't do anything stupid because we're in public and I don't have the right too.

She looked at me with her tired eyes. I smiled bitterly.

"Can't you make a time for me? Just like in the past shushu..." I might sound pathetic right now but if I don't do anything I'm hundred percent sure that I'll regret it.

She's shocked and her mouth agape.

"I miss you" I added. "If you don't have time, I'll go to your office instead. I will behave I promise!" I showed my pinky to her, she smiled a little.

"I just want to hangout with you... will you let me... Again?" I bet I looked like a red tomato right now. I'm kinda glad that people are enjoying the event inside right now.

"C--can you he--help me opening the d--door?" She asked while blinking her eyes multiple times.

I guess I made her flustered too much...

I opened the backseat door for her. If he's not hui's brother I might smack him already.

Shuhua placed him to the backseat but this drunk jerk hugged her the reason why shushu fell on top of him.

"Let go" I heard she softly said while pulling herself up.

She's wearing a dress above the knee so her legs are kinda exposed right now. I removed my blazer and tied it on her waist. I felt her frozed by my actions.

"Give me the keys" she looked at me shocked again.

"No, I can drive" she's scratching her nape like a little kid.

Her cheeks... she's too cute...

"I know that you can drive but I can't let you with that drunk jerk" I replied and reached her hand behind her for the keys. She frozed for the second time.

"I really missed you"

SHUHUA'S POV

"I really missed you" I heard Soojin whispered. I can't hold it anymore, I hugged her really tight.

She hugged me back, I feel like I'm in a cloud 9 right now. Only me and Soojin hugging no more no less. no hui, no samuel, no mom, just her, Seo Soojin.

"Let's go, people might see us" she said and opened the passenger seat for me.

Don't be too sweet Seo Soojin. You're making my heart jump...

We're about to go when Hui suddenly spread her arms infront of our car.

My eyebrows furrowed.

What is he doing?

He knocked to Soojin's window. I'm just looking at them.

"You forgot this" he handed Soojin's phone and pouch. "Keep safe. I don't think I can stop you now" he said and looked at me, smiling.

I just nodded at him sign of thank you.

"Address?" Soojin said while giggling.

"To his condo" I innocently pointed to Samuel who's dead drunk at the back seat.

"I forgot" she whispered and start the engine. I just laughed at her cuteness.

-

We don't have our own cars so we're walking heading to my condo with our face masks on.

"Aren't you busy?" I asked but she's just looking to the ground while walking.

"I am but I want to rest so..." she answered and looked at me.

"You want to rest yet you're here with me, walking me home" I scoffed.

"You're my rest Yeh Shuhua" she said to me while looking to my eyes intently.

Why is she like this?

I tapped her arms lightly. "I think you really need to rest now. I can go home alone" I laughed awkwardly.

"Let's go" she said and intertwined our hands.

What did she ate today???

-

"You should go home now. It's late. People might see you" I said shyly.

My idol accompany me to my house? Am I dreaming?

"You're so stunning today" I felt my cheeks reddened. I'm thankful to this mask.

"T-thank you. You t--too" I can't look at her in the eyes. I'm too shy to do so. "I'll go now" I bid my goodbye and planning to open my door when she said wait. I looked at her.

She suddenly hugged me. I was about to hug her back when I felt the cold wind on my legs. The reason why I realized that she just untied her blazer from me.

You're delusional Yeh Shuhua!!! So embarrassing...

"You want a cuddle? Come here" she said while laughing.

"You're just teasing me. I'm so embarrassed right now" I said while pouting but my pout disappeared right away when she grabbed my both shoulders and closed the space between us, her soft body slammed on mine.

Our scents merged together. I was a little shorter so my head is just the same level as her neck. I felt her hands rubbing on my hair.

"Have a good night sleep Shushu" she whispered and broke the hug. She waved her hand indicating that she's gonna go while saying go inside now!

I just looked at her shadow that's slowly disappearing.

Guess who will have a good night sleep? Yes only me Yeh Shu Hua!!! Shushu is my favourite nickname from now on!

I locked the front door of my condo and started squealing like a dolphin but I stopped immediately when I heard Nicha coughed at the couch.

"I saw everything" she said while focusing on the television. "You're so whipped and under  Yeh Susan or should I call you Shushu?" She teased. "Bottom energy indeed tsk tsk" she added while shaking her head like she's disappointed.

"Yah if you are with the great Seo Soojin you'll probably be a bottom too!" I excused and buried my head on the couch pillow.

"Wow, where's the stammering Yeh Shuhua earlier?" She looked at me amused. "You're only sweet to Soojin hmp" I laughed at her.

"Kim Minnie is sulking! Kim Minnie is sulking!" I just teased and went to my refrigerator when I heard a thud under my kitchen table.

"Cho Miyeon??? What are you doing here?" She just smiled at me while rubbing her head.

"NICHAAAAA!!!"

"I'm sorry we will go home now" she grabbed Miyeon and ran towards my door. They both smiled at me.

They're really cute...

----

Heyyy as an author I know updating the story is my responsibility but I lost inspiration these days... I'm really sorry to all of you, I'm currently in the middle of mental block. I will not give up this story and continue until the end but I can't promise that I'll update weekly like before. I will still try so I hope y'all can understand :) always stay safe and please love gidle a lot xoxo.