𝘝𝘐𝘐. 𝘑𝘖𝘏𝘕 "𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘖𝘍 𝘈 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏" 𝘒𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘚𝘌

TEENAGE KICKS

CHAPTER SEVEN: UNTOUCHABLE

"Let's get this show on the road" Rory burst into Mr

"Let's get this show on the road" Rory burst into Mr. Miyagi's workshop, startling the man who was about to walk out the door.

The man gave her a tiny grin, pushing her the other way and out of the room "ahhh Aurora-san, I see you showed up?"

Rory nodded "Yeah, I had nothing better to do since Johnny's at the dojo and my parents are having brunch with some randos. Oh, hey Danny"

Daniel looked up from where he was buttoning the cuffs of his sleeves, walking to stop in front of the 2 others "hey Rory, Mr. Miyagi"

"How you feel this morning?" the old man questioned him, taking notice of the plaster above his eyebrow.

"I'm a little sore, really"

"That's what she said" Rory uttered under her breath, laughing at her own joke much to the raised eyebrows of the concerned males. Apparently, laughing at nothing was weird (since they hadn't heard the joke).

Mr. Miyagi gestured over to the yellow 1947 Ford Super Deluxe, looking over to Daniel "You, uh, know how to drive?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I do, really" he stuttered out, hopping into the passenger side. Rory followed in after, leaning backward when Mr. Miyagi handed the keys over to the boy "no, no, no, I'm not-I'm not very good at it, Mr. Miyagi"

"Me neither"

"I failed my driver's test"

Daniel's eyes widened as the last person slid in and pushed him over to the wheel, Rory feeling slightly squished in the middle "well, I really don't have a license"

"Me neither"

He pushed the key into the ignition lock and turned it "I-I guess it's ok, then"

The car lurched forward...multiple times as Daniel attempted to drive out of the parking lot. Rory winced as her head hit the leather seats harshly, rubbing her head before looking over at the grinning male "can I drive on the way back?"

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad"

"I'm pretty sure that I have a concussion"

The drive to the Dojo was anything but smooth and Rory prayed to whatever higher power there was that they wouldn't crash, and weirdly enough, her prayers were answered when they finally parked with no casualties.

The girl jumped out after Daniel, shaking her clasped hands in gratitude for getting out of the car "I'm never getting in a car that you're driving ever again"

"Oh, be quiet, Lawrence" Daniel laughed, following after Mr. Miyagi to the very familiar karate dojo. Loud yelling could be heard when they entered, Sensei Keene was seen to be shouting commands as the boys punched the air in front of them.