𝘝𝘐. 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘐𝘕'

TEENAGE KICKS

CHAPTER SIX: ROCKIN' AND ROLLIN' AND WHATNOT

GOING AS SANDY from Grease was probably one of the most generic costume ideas Rory could come up with after the hit musical had come out 6 years ago

GOING AS SANDY from Grease was probably one of the most generic costume ideas Rory could come up with after the hit musical had come out 6 years ago. No one would've guessed that musicals were her guilty pleasure, and no one definitely would've seen the girl coming in Sandy's cheer uniform to the Halloween dance.

Rory wanted to go in Sandy's end of the movie outfit with the leather bodysuit, but her mom's mouth gaped open when she came out of the changing rooms at the Halloween store down the road. They ended up purchasing the "less flashy" costume, much to her dismay.

Spotting Cindy from across the room talking to Susan, Rory skipped (yes, skipped) her way over to the laughing teens, making sure to shove two kids that were making out to the side (and laughing when they shot her glares).

"Pretty sure Janet has mono" Rory snickered, pointing back at the couple who had started to swap spit again "poor Mikey"

Susan shuddered noticeably and pushed her iconic shades back onto her head "Yeah, heard she got it from the science teacher...fucking creep"

"I don't blame her, I'd do the same thing if Mr. Hottie gave me the chance" Cindy wiggled her eyebrows at the two, making them slap her arm at the same time "Hey!"

Ignoring the girl, Rory sized up both teenagers with a smirk "Wendy Torrance and Princess Leia, nice"

"Sandy?"

"Tell me about it, stud" Rory pretended to pull a cigarette out of her mouth before laughing along with the others "But seriously, I wanted to go as badass Sandy, but I got stuck with nice girl, I give a fuck what everyone thinks of me, Sandy."

"Hey, baby" Cindy gasped when two arms wrapped around her waist and the boy smothered kisses down her neck. Susan and Rory looked at each other awkwardly before moving past the lovey-dovey couple over to the punch table.

Rory chuckled to break the tension and looked back at Cindy "way to make a girl feel single, huh?"

"Yeah, just when I thought I had escaped the wrath of people smothering their love in my face at home with my parents, I had to witness...that" Susan gagged and turned to get herself a cup of fruit punch (which may or may not have been spiked, thanks to Johnny).

"How do you think I feel with being around-" Rory trailed off, looking over the confused brunette's shoulder to where a large shower curtain was cutting through the crowd. I know, that sentence didn't make much sense to Rory either, but somehow she knew just who it was.