I sighed, and he held his wrist out. I held his wrist, and bit into his wrist. His blood tasted so good. After a few minutes, I let go of his wrist, and licked the leftover blood on his now healed wrist. I didn't feel like I want to puke.

   Nik said, " Let's get Davina."

   I said, " Alright."

   He pecked my lips, and we walked to the living room, where everyone was. I said, " Davina. Can you help Nik and I?"

   Davina said, " Sure."

  Kol said, " Whats with the secrecy? We all heard that Caroline had thrown up, because of you both arguing."

   Nik said, " Kol, you can come with us. Davina might need your help."

   Kol, Davina, Nik, and I walked to the parlor. Kol said, " So, what did you need help with?"

   I said, " I puked twice, and I can't keep blood bags down. Want to explain what those would mean?"

   Kol, and Davina looked through a grimoire. I laid down on the couch, as instructed by Davina. She put her hands above me, and chanted.

   After five minutes, Davina had fainted. Kol had caught her before she hit the floor. I sat up, and said, " Is she alright?"

   Kol said, " Yeah. It happens with this spell. We just have to wait for her to wake up."

   I got off the couch, and Kol laid Davina down on the couch. I looked at Nik, and noticed he was still in his pajama pants. I said, " Nik, it might be a while. Go get dressed."

   He said, " Are you sure, love? What if something happens?"

  I said, " Nothing will happen. Go."

  He nodded, and sped upstairs. Davina woke up, and sat up. I said, " Davina. Are you okay?"

   Davina said, " Yeah. I know what's wrong with you."

I said, " What is it?"

  She smiled, and said, " You're pregnant."

   I was shocked. I said, " What? That's not possible. I'm a Vampire. Vampires can't procreate."

  Kol said, " You are also part Wolf, same with Nik. Your wolf sides must've dominated over your vampire sides."

    I said, " So, I'm going to be a mother to an actual baby?"

  Davina said, " Yeah."

   Kol said, " Im going to be an uncle!"

   I said, " Kol, you already are an uncle."

   Kol said, " Yeah. I get another nephew."

   I said, " It could be a girl."

  I put my hand on my stomach, and smiled. Nik came into the parlor, in his blue swim trunks. He said, " Whats going on?"

  Davina said, " We will leave you two, alone."

Kol said, " Why? I want to see his reaction."

   Davina dragged Kol out of the room. Nik looked at me, and said, " Whats the matter, love?"

   I said, " I'm pregnant."

   He didn't say anything. He just stood there. After a minute of him not saying anything. I said, " Nik, what are you thinking about?"

   Nik said, " You're pregnant?"

   I said, " Yes. This is real."

  He nodded, and flashed out of the parlor. I had tears coming down my cheeks. He doesn't want the baby. I was soon being pulled into a hug, by Bekah, and I cried into her shoulder.

Love of a Mother On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara