Tae lifts up my head with his hand on my chin and said "How nervous do I make you". We both stared into each others eyes for quiet a while.

-Y/N: "A lot..."

He leans in closer. Right when we were about to kiss...

HONK!

-Mom: "THE HOUSE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!"

Mom?

I looked to my left and saw my mother and Frances inside a black car while my mother was yelling out the window. They pull in the drive way and they both got out the car. I slowly move away from Tae.

-Mom: "TAE! Thank you so much for the house! I promise you I would repay you back!" *Said Y/N's mother as she was checking out the house from the outside*
-Tae: "Don't worry Ma'am! You don't need to repay me back."
-Mom: "I insist!" *She walks up to Tae* "Have dinner with me and Y/N this evening!"

Oh no...

-Tae: "I would love to Ma'am but.."

Mother cuts off Tae.

-Mom: "No buts! Come back here at 6pm!"

I just know for a fact that it's going to be akward..

Tae chuckled

-Tae: "Okay Ma'am"

Tae whispered in my ear and said "You start tomorrow. I'll meet you later", he kissed my cheek and told Frances to take him to his car. They both got in the car. As Frances was pulling out the driveway, Tae looked at me and did a little smirk. They left.

-Mom: "Cmon honey! Let's check out the new house!" *Runs to the door*

8 Hours Later(6:20pm)

My mother made slow-cooker beef ragu with pappardelle and sweet potato noodles with choriza, roaster red pepper, and spinach. I set the table up. The theme of the table was gold and white. I also put a bottle of white wine on the table from this wine room that came with the house.
As I was helping my mother put the plates with food on the table, the door bell rang.

-Mom: "Go open honey"

I speed walked to the door and opened it.

-Tae: "Good evening" *Smiles*

I looked at Tae up and down. He had on this red turtle neck with a black suit jacket on top of it as well as a matching black pants. He looked so hot...

-Tae: "May we come in?"

I didn't answer. I was lost of words. He looked so hot rn that I couldn't even talk.

Tae lets out a little chuckle.

-Tae: "Y/N?" *Chuckles*

I snap back to reality

-Y/N: "Oh! Sorry.... but yes! You may come in "

I stand behind the door waiting for Tae and Frances to come in. Once they came in, I closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

-Mom: "Perfect timing!" *Said Mother as she just finished setting up the plates with food on them*

Before Tae sat down, he gave a present to my mother.

-Tae: "This is just a gift for having us here" *Smiles*
-Mom: "Thank you! You're such a sweet guy!"

We all sat down.

Tae sat in front of me and Frances sat in front of m mother. Not even 3 seconds into the dinner and I'm already nervous.

-Mom: "Hopefully you guys enjoy the food I made!"
-Frances: "Trust me boss, you'll love her food. She made food for me after we had-"

Before saying what he was about to say, he quickly stopped himself from saying something disturbing.

-Frances: "Um.. after we had fun playing card games.."

Y/N IV: Ew....

Tae started eating.

He made a shocked face.

-Mom: "Did you like it?!"

We all looked at him.

-Tae: "This is really good!" *Eats even more*

My mom smiles.

-Mom: "I'm glad you liked it! I used to be a professional chef back in the old days"

As my mother, Frances, and Tae were talking for the past 10 minutes, I poured wine in my glass and then drank it all.

and again.

and again.

and again...

WORD COUNT: 1240 (SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!)

IV: Inside Voice