Ultraman Tiga: The final odyssey-4

Start from the beginning

Girl: Mama! Wake up! Mama!

Tiga/Ren saw the girl in despair and tries to help her and the girl looked at him but the little girl screams as loud as her lungs can making Tiga/Ren hearing cover his ear until he grasps his fist and killed the girl instantly as her balloon float to him.

The audience was shocked when Movie Ren killed the girl. 

But at that moment, Ren snap back to realities and saw the little girl again with her mother happily eats her popcorn and looks around until Nora saw him in stressed and askes him;

Nora: Ren?

Ren: Eh?

Nora: What's wrong?

Ren: Oh. It's nothing.

Nora: But your expression...

Ren: I said it's nothing!

Nora: I never witness Ren can be so...

Ruby: Angry?

Nora: No, something more suitable for him... Ha! I know! Grumpy!

Weiss: Those are the same work...

Pyrrha: Maybe furious?

And looks around as he said;

Ren: I'm sorry.

The scene changes to a meeting with Ozpin and Chrom watching a video that Ozpin and his team encountered.

Chrom: Are these Zoigers?

Ruby: Zoi-what now? Can't used other like...

Morgan: Scavenger?

Oscar: Or terror, since it looks like a Grimm to me...

Everyone looking at Oscar;

Zero: We forgot you still here...

Ozpin: Yes, sir. R'lyeh is currently teeming with them.

And he bows to Chrom as he returns to his seat.

Chrom: So, the investigative team was attacked by these creatures, and thereafter lost contact with us?

Ozpin: I'm unaware of the details of Project F, hence... However, if the ancient seal was removed...

Until a slam on the table and someone spoke;

Watts: Tiga is gone now.

Watts: This is some unbeliever word that I ever say...

As Ozpin looks at Watts across the desk as he standing up.

Watts: Humanity has lost a great asset in our battle against unknown enemies. Do you truly understand the gravity of our situation?!

Watts kept looking at the people in the room.

Watts: We need to solve the mystery of the Giant of Light... We need to make full use of their battle capabilities. That's TPC... No. That's an urgent matter for humanity! Without Tiga now... We need a new power! In other words, we need an Ultraman as our defensive weapon!

Ironwood: It would benefit for the country to have their own Ultra warriors.

Zero: Nope! Not gonna happen!

Ironwood: Why do you oppose these opportunities for mankind?

Zero: They only bring chaos to the whole universe!