Nice To Meet You.

Start from the beginning

She laughed because i described it differently every time.

I finally got to the last part of my story which was also my favorite.

"Ma! Guess what happened too!"

"Hmm? Something else happened?"

"Yea, i met someone!" I said proudly.

"Oh really... was it a boy?" My mom said with a smug look on her face.

"Well— we didn't exactly meet, it was more of me looking at him."

"And what exactly does that mean y/n?"

"Well i was swinging and looking at the sun... and uh, he was walking... hmm what else, OH, he was wet! But mommy listen. There was something about him that reminded so much of the sun!!"

My mother giggled and asked what he looked like.

"Well i didn't see too much of him, he looked a little upset. But he had blonde hair and red eyes that really stood out to me!"

"Then y/n do you know how he got wet?"

"No, i don't..." I admitted while scratching my scalp.

"Theres a creek up the way, maybe he was over there." My mom said while she washed her hands.

"Maybe."

"Alright, go take a shower. You smell like outside, stinking up my kitchen." She said while giggling.

I laughed at her words and got up, what does outside even smell like?

After i finished my dinner, i said goodnight and ran to my room and crashed on my bed. I snuggled up under the covers and relaxed, waiting for the next day to go to the swing and bathe in the sun.

•••

I woke up, changed out of my pajamas to go to the park but i still had to eat breakfast first.

I ran downstairs, slid across the kitchen floor, opened my cabinets to grab a bowl, and hurried to the fridge to grab the milk and the cereal.

I poured my frosted flakes first and milk second cause that is the only way it should be done. I ate my food as fast as i could only choking twice, and put my dish in the sink and slid my shoes on.

I always got to the swings first considering i woke up around 10 everyday, always a man on a mission.

I got to the swings seeing someone had already beat me there, the same boy from yesterday, just sitting on the swings. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach, but continued to walk to the swing next to him.

As soon as i got there we made eye contact, i felt the feeling again, this was surely the same boy from before.

He stared at me for a moment, then he broke the eye contact. He looked away with his lips pointed upwards and a loud sigh coming out of his lips.

I started to swing, the silence was comfortable but i wanted to speak to him. So i did.

"Hi," I said, staring at him while swinging, while he was looking at the ground. "Whats your name?"

He ignored me, so i waited a bit and slowed my swing before i said it again.

"Okayyy... not too chatty." I completely stopped my swing and looked his way. "Hi, i'm y/n l/n, you can call me either or n/n if you're feeling comfortable. Whats yours?" I announced.

He ignored me again still looking towards the ground, i wasn't one to give up but i also wasn't one to be pushy, so i let him be and started slowing swinging again.

"Bakugo..." He muttered but i couldn't hear it.

"Heh?"

He trilled his lips and glanced at you. "Open your ears, its Bakugo."

I hummed to myself. "Thats a nice name," I said while looking up to the sun.

"Nice to meet you, Bakugo."

My stomach was doing backflips.

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

a/n
some may not kno but "n/n" means nickname. also ask you can see my keyboard automatically has itself on lower case, so if i stop using uppercase dw. i hope you like it! also its like 2:50 am onna school night🥲

words: 1139