It was about a 7 hour drive to Bobby's so I filled up with gas and grab some food. "Hey kiddo!!" "Hey Bobby, are you sure this is ok?" "Please I insist." "Thank you, the only thing I ask is if you know the boys are coming over you give me a heads up." "Of course, I made stew I hope ya like it." "Thanks I'm sure it will be great." "You can take the room you and...or which ever room suits you." I smiled, "The old room will be fine." I went upstairs and put my bags down. Dean had some things in the room. "Sam should we visit Bobby?" "Um yeah sure I mean we don't have a case and it's been awhile since I saw him last, you want me to call him?" "Nah he never leaves the house so I'm sure he's home." "I'm gonna take the dog out before we eat." He smiled, I walked around the yard and seen the old impala parts he took out after it was wrecked, everywhere I looked I saw Dean which meant I also saw the baby we lost. I went back inside and the dog went to her bed. "Beer?" "Water I think." We ate dinner that night but we didn't say much to each other, "I'll do the dishes since you cooked." "That sounds fair." He smiled and went to his desk. I finished up the dishes and went back upstairs to grab some towels I had. "Bobby I hope you don't mind but..." I was stopped in my tracks, "I didn't know they were comin!" He looks at me worried, I just turned around and went back upstairs. "Uh Bobby what's she doing here?" "I asked her to move in for a bit. Why didn't you idjits call first?!" Sam hits Dean, "I told you!" "Shut up!" "Do ya need help with a case or somethin?" "Do we need an excuse to come see you?" "No that's not what I'm sayin but things are different now." "Why don't you go talk to her I mean we're here you might as well." "Thanks for that advice Sam but I'll pass!" He goes to the kitchen to grab a drink. I was upstairs and I could hear muffled talking, "No Aurora I just took you out! Stop scratching!" But she wouldn't then she started whining. "Ok ok!" I grabbed her leash, "Everything ok?" "Yeah she has to go outside I guess." But she was pulling me towards the kitchen and Dean, "Let's go girl!" But she was fighting me. "Looks like she wants in the kitchen." I glared at Sam, I pulled her outside. Bobby walks in the kitchen and smacks Dean on the back of the head, "Don't be a dumb ass!!! Go outside!" "Bobby I can't!" "Don't you love her?! Don't you want to fix this?!" "Bobby she blames me for losing the baby!!" Deans never shouted at him like that before so Bobby wasn't sure what to say. "I can go talk to her." "Yeah Sam cause you're her favorite person right now." He says while rolling his eyes, "Look man I'm just trying to help cause I gotta tell you, you've been a major downer since..." Dean gets in Sams face, "Since what huh?! Since I left my wife and unborn child to go help you when I should have put them first!" "I didn't make you come I just asked." He grabs Sam by the shirt, "If I wouldn't have left that night my baby would still be alive!" "So it's my fault?" He let's him go, "No it's mine for always trying to protect you when all along they were the ones I should have been protecting."

"Dean! This is not your fault you hear me boy?!" "Bobby.. You're right about a lot of things but this, this is 100% on me, I should have stayed away, stayed where my family was." He walked away and went outside, I was standing off to the side when he comes out, I didn't look at him, he stops beside me and plays with his keys, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry about the baby, I know it's my fault, I feel the pain of losing him every second I'm awake, if I could take it..." I turned to look at him, "All you had to do was choose us." I turned and walked back in the house, I heard the engine roar and the tires throwing gravel all over. Sam goes running out, "Shit! Where did he go?" Sam comes back in, "Do you know where he went?" "I didn't ask and I don't care." Sam huffs, "Ya know you're kind of being a cold bitch." "What did you say to me?" "You heard me!" "Oh I'm being a cold bitch because my husband chose his soul less, crazy, self centered, dysfunctional, demon blood drinking, asshole of a brother over his wife and child." "What did you call me?" Sam starts towards me, "Did I stutter?" As he walks closer my dog jumps up and starts growling at Sam, "I guess she can sense evil!" I turned and walked away, "Sam I think you need to leave." "You can't be serious Bobby!" "Oh I am!" "You're gonna choose that that.." "Watch yourself son!" "Fine! I'm outta here!" Bobby came upstairs and knocked on the door, "You alright?" I walked over and opened it, "I don't know, but thank you for asking." "If you need anything just holler." I smiled and shut the door. I sat on the bed just staring down at my ring, I was so angry at him, I don't understand why we weren't enough. I miss him so much but I can't be with him. I have to find a way to live my life with it just being me. Bobby tried calling Dean several times but he never answered. Dean was sitting on his car with a bottle of whiskey almost empty staring at the moon. He sat there all night trying to understand why this had all happened like it did. The orange colored sun came up and Dean was passed out on the grass. I got up and decided after last night I can't stay here. "Hey Bobby." "Yeah, what's this?" "I just can't stay here, after last night." "Oh, they probably won't come back without calling again." "That's the problem, you're their family they shouldn't have too." "You're my family now too." "Thanks that's sweet of you but it's just best if I break free from everything." "Drop me a line every once in awhile." "I will. Hey I'll trade you that old truck for one of your cars." "Deal." I put my bags and my dog in the car and took off for Arizona, I thought they wouldn't come there so that was the best place. I rented a cute little house and decided I wanted my career back the one I worked so hard on, this time i wasn't hiding I was just done. I didn't have to worry if I would be found or not. So after sometime of studying and exams and the steps I was finally doing what I loved again..saving people.